Windows 10: windows 10 calendar

Discus and support windows 10 calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 10, were due they store the inputted information for the calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuitingRaptor94, Dec 6, 2018.

1. windows 10 calendar

In Windows 10, were due they store the inputted information for the calendar

:)

SuitingRaptor94, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Dec 6, 2018
  4. windows 10 calendar

windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 calendar

1. windows 10 calendar - Similar Threads - calendar

2. Previous calendar access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Previous calendar access: With the newest Windows 10 update I have lost access to my previous calendar. This is a serious problem since it was the only calendar I keep. It may have been associated with Yahoo. I don't recall for sure. Help !!!!...
  3. Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar: Hi, I just upgraded to Outlook 2019 and imported my calendar from outlook 2016. I would like to be able to use Windows Desktop calendar. Is there a way to import/merge/share my Outlook Calendar with the express calendar? I have the same e-mail account for both calendars, but...
  4. Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar: I just starting using windows 10. There is a calendar scheduler which is great. I set a reminder time in there for a meeting I have. The question - Can you set the reminder to text or email me of the scheduled meeting and/or how does it actually remind you?...
  5. Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android: What’s changing Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Dark mode for Google Calendar. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Dark mode for Google Keep. Who’s impacted End users. Why you’d use it Dark mode is a popular feature that’s...
  6. how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar

how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar: how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-color-of-the-fonts-in-windows-10/80e4e0cb-3888-4b4e-865d-7db28f82dcad
  7. How to create additional calendar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to create additional calendar: Hi all, I am using Microsoft Surface Calendar (Official name = Calendar Version 16005.11629.20114.0) and am unable to figure out how to create an additional calendar. All suggestions are very welcome 132863
  8. Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...: If the Mail and Calendar App are reinstalled on my computer, I'm assuming I could access my email again. How to do I completely remove my email address so it's no longer showing in settings/accounts/your email accounts? Thanks...
  9. Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from OneDrive

Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from OneDrive: I have at last got Outlook.live.com/calendar to to show all my appointments on my desktop as I lke. However when I access it from my laptop via One Drive each appointment shows up a three dots and I have to click on each one to see what the appointment is and when it is. Is...
  10. Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...: If the Mail and Calendar App are reinstalled on my computer, I'm assuming I could access my email again. How to do I completely remove my email address so it's no longer showing in settings/accounts/your email accounts? Thanks...