Windows 10: windows 10 calendar

Discus and support windows 10 calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 10, were due they store the inputted information for the calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuitingRaptor94, Dec 6, 2018.

1. windows 10 calendar

In Windows 10, were due they store the inputted information for the calendar

:)

SuitingRaptor94, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Dec 6, 2018
  4. windows 10 calendar

windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 calendar

1. windows 10 calendar - Similar Threads - calendar

2. calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    calendar: Is there a free desktop calendar for Windows 10 fo pc like "active desktop calendar" or "icalendar pro"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar/d2d749f5-6364-4ef3-810c-9d5e7834f37f"
  3. Windows 10 Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Calendar: How do I put a different time zone into an appointment on the Windows 10 Calendar app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar/fdd8f369-aa74-4b34-a58d-42ef3ce54b99
  4. Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows: What Windows Features, Processes and/or Services are used by iTunes for Windows to sync contacts and calendars through USB port/Lightning cable to Outlook 2010 contacts and calendars?...
  5. Unable to Create Calendar Account in Win 10

Unable to Create Calendar Account in Win 10: I'm unable to create an account on win 10's calendar. When I choose gmail or exchange accounts and enter my email, the dialog keeps repeating, "creating account". What do i do? 122631
  6. Unable to Create Calendar Account in Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Create Calendar Account in Win 10: I'm unable to create an account on win 10's calendar. When I choose gmail or exchange accounts and enter my email, the dialog keeps repeating, "creating account". What do i do? 122631
  7. Windows 10 Calendar

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Calendar: I want to sync (share) my windows 10 calander with my wifes windows 10 calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar/ed203f53-0e95-4cfd-a917-719709c6778f"
  8. Windows 10 Calendar

Windows 10 Calendar: How do I delete a reaccuring event? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar/ed428cc2-d87c-4379-9455-49a2145c7105
  9. Set up Windows 10 Mail/Calendar app on new computer

Set up Windows 10 Mail/Calendar app on new computer: I recently upgraded my laptop and I'm trying to get the Windows 10 Mail/Calendar set up for my email accounts. When I try to add the accounts, I'm getting an error message 0x80004005. I've searched everywhere and tried several fixes but nothing is working. What am I missing?...
  10. Problem Downloading/Installing Windows Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Problem Downloading/Installing Windows Mail & Calendar App: I am currently running Win 10 Insider Preview 17882 Latest build. it seems that Windows Mail & Calendar App is not automatically downloaded and installed with build 17882. I'm not sure about earlier builds. I use Mail & Calendar on another computer with Windows 10 Pro and it...