Windows 10: Windows 10 Calendar

Discus and support Windows 10 Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have just started using W10, preloaded. I am using W10 calendar app and when I accept a meeting invitation nothing appears in my calendar and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KymIrvine, Aug 14, 2019 at 2:07 AM.

1. KymIrvine Win User

Windows 10 Calendar

Hi,

I have just started using W10, preloaded. I am using W10 calendar app and when I accept a meeting invitation nothing appears in my calendar and the originator does not receive any notification of my acceptance?

Help please

Regards

Kym

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Mel Tar Win User
  4. Windows 10 Calendar

windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 14, 2019 at 2:09 AM
Thema:

Windows 10 Calendar

1. Windows 10 Calendar - Similar Threads - Calendar

2. Can not turn on mail app in win10. Have calendar app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not turn on mail app in win10. Have calendar app.: Cant turn on Mail app in Mail and Calendar settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-turn-on-mail-app-in-win10-have-calendar/6d7521cd-ad44-461e-8913-b522285b12ce
  3. Unable to edit calendar event

Unable to edit calendar event: I set up a monthly series to remind me to do things on a monthly basis. When that event occurs, I edit that days occurance by adding ok and saving. This has worked well. All of a sudden the event has turned private and is locked and I cannot edit it....
  4. Calendar App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar App: I am unable to transfer Calendar App data to my new laptop. Please advice urgently, as I have lots of entries made on the app and same required for my daily work. I am unable to add my 365 id to calendar app of new laptop.[ATTACH]...
  5. Mail and Calendar integration with Cortana not working

in Windows 10 News
    Mail and Calendar integration with Cortana not working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Cortana was launched with emphasis on its tight integration with the Windows Mail and Calendar apps. This integration has been one of the highlighting features of this Personal Digital Assistant. But some users have reported that the Mail and Calendar [...]...
  6. Calendar colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar colors: My new upgrade to Outlook changed my bright, easily legible colors that I use to code events to some barely-legible pastel colors that are difficult to read. Can I revert to my old color scheme?...
  7. Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar app: When I minimize the calendar app, it becomes invisible on the taskbar, that the calendar icon is the same color as the taskbar, which is black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-app/97dd1a8e-96ce-442e-a2b2-0548edef7421
  8. How Change Date Format in Calendar

How Change Date Format in Calendar: Hi I am using the Calender app (not the flyup calendar from the task bar). The one found in Start> Calendar. The format of the dates in the calendar are US ie 1st August is displayed as 8/1. Since I'm in Australia, I prefer to see 1/8. All other date setting in my Windows...
  9. ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING: I am using Windows Home 10. Before applying the latest July updates all events of this whole year and before were showing in my Microsoft app calendar. Today it is showing nothing entered for the entire year. Where has all the data gone and how do I get it back?...
  10. My Calendar items have disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Calendar items have disappeared: After installing Windows 10 version 1903 yesterday virtually all of my entries in My Calendar have disappeared. Unfortunately I hadn't backed them up, so this was the only source I had for past and future appointments. They weren't syncing to iCloud, although it seems I can...