Windows 10: Windows 10 Calender App Backup

Discus and support Windows 10 Calender App Backup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings Community, Would anyone know if there is a way to backup and/or save the Windows 10 v1909 calender app. I have a lot of entries in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by INDYICEMAN, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Calender App Backup

Greetings Community,

Would anyone know if there is a way to backup and/or save the Windows 10 v1909 calender app. I have a lot of entries in my calender and it takes quite a while to rebuild it whenever something happens to corrupt it.

Many thanks, and any help is much appreciated !

IndyIce

:)

INDYICEMAN, Feb 4, 2020
  2. bo elam Win User

Problems updating Mail & Calender app from Store

Done. Mine is fixed. The steps I took earlier, must of done the trick. Windows 10 Calender App Backup :)

Windows 10 Calender App Backup [​IMG]

Bo

bo elam, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 4, 2020
  4. IVJOE Win User

Windows 10 Calender App Backup

Mail and calender problems

I have a little used computer that stopped getting and seding mail. I backed up my c drive to an exteral and reinstalled. Not having a lot of memory i deleted some programs. When i reinstalled mail and calender apps they pop up then flash off the screen. Any suggestions would be appreciated. This is a windows 10 home 1909

IVJOE, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Calender App Backup

1. Windows 10 Calender App Backup - Similar Threads - Calender App Backup

2. Cant add calender (to windows calender)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant add calender (to windows calender): Everytime i try to add a calender to windows 10 calender it just shows a never ending loading screen as you can see in the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/109p0s2 Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks submitted by /u/dean_yyy [link] [comments]...
  3. Mail and Calender app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail and Calender app: Hi, I´d like to restore the inbuilt Mail and Calender app after having used the Outlook app for mail/calender. I have tried to uninstall the Outlook app. Now, I cannot reinstall the Mail and Calender app, the installation stays pending and nothing happens....
  4. Windows 10 Calender with Google Calender Sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Calender with Google Calender Sync: [ATTACH] Hello, I have a problem. I want to sync my Google Calendar with the Windows 10 Calendar app. However, if I log in and don't add an account, it doesn't work. The app sync all the time and kind of hangs up. maybe someone can help me?...
  5. Google Calender won't sync with Windows 10 Calender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Calender won't sync with Windows 10 Calender: I'm trying to sync Google Calendar in Windows but none of the events are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no events populating the Windows Calendar. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have...
  6. Windows 10 Calender app event options

Windows 10 Calender app event options: In the Windows 10 Calender app, there is an option when creating an event that I am not sure about and how it works. The option is just called "Show as" and you can select "Free", "Working elsewhere", "Tentative" and more. I'm really not sure what this does and would really...
  7. Calender app Windows 1809

Calender app Windows 1809: Hello Is it possible to attach documents i calender app? Cant find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calender-app-windows-1809/1142d8f9-e658-40ed-884a-fca74519e738
  8. Windows 10 calender

Windows 10 calender: I have somehow uninstalled the calender on my Windows 10. Where do I find it to re-install, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calender/3c7725c5-9da0-4291-9a88-571a08b9dcee
  9. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10: All was fine until 3 days ago. Now I can not get my outlook.com calendar or email to sync onto my computer in Windows 10 Mail Version 16005.11001.20083.0. I have made no changes myself so it must be something at your end. Moved from Email / Connecting to Outlook.com...
  10. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10: All was fine until 3 days ago. Now I can not get my outlook.com calendar or email to sync onto my computer in Windows 10 Mail Version 16005.11001.20083.0. I have made no changes myself so it must be something at your end. Moved from Email / Connecting to Outlook.com...