Windows 10: Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video

Discus and support Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new Dell 2 in 1 laptop. When I try to record video with the Camera App the brightness keeps fluctuating from dark to light to dark. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KeithLarden, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video

I have a new Dell 2 in 1 laptop. When I try to record video with the Camera App the brightness keeps fluctuating from dark to light to dark.

Does anyone know how to stop or fix this? Or, can you suggest another recording App or software? I record performance video mainly for YouTube.

Thanks!

:)

KeithLarden, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Joan Pin Win User

How to open camera and start camera recording in windows 10 using commands

Hi Kire,

The Camera app in Windows 10 helps you to take pictures, record videos, or stream video while video chatting. To open the Camera, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and choose Run.
    • Enter this command in the Run dialog box: microsoft.windows.camera:.
    • Click OK.

Automatic recording is unavailable in the Camera app. To record videos, you first have to switch to
    Video mode. Tap the Video button from the right side of the app’s window.

If you have other questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Joan Pin, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Sumit Dhiman, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video

Windows Phone Camera App: Recording Video with headset microphone instead of internal mic

Hello,

The phone only uses the built-in mic when recording videos on the Camera app. If you want to use an external mic when recording videos, it is best that you send this suggestion through Feedback Hub so our developers can work on it. To send a feedback on
    your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then tap the Add button
      (+) at the top right side.
    • Select Suggestion and provide the details needed in the box.
    • Select the right category and then submit.

Let us know if you have any concerns.

Michael Rey, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video

1. Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video - Similar Threads - Camera App fluctuates

2. Microsoft Camera Not Recording Video Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Camera Not Recording Video Windows 10: So, F'ing tired of Microsoft products that work one day and not the other. Yes I have tried all of the proposed fixes and NONE of them work.The camera is not recording video. When the video record button is pressed it blinks, then stops recording and creates a file that can't...
  3. Microsoft Camera Not Recording Video Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Camera Not Recording Video Windows 10: So, F'ing tired of Microsoft products that work one day and not the other. Yes I have tried all of the proposed fixes and NONE of them work.The camera is not recording video. When the video record button is pressed it blinks, then stops recording and creates a file that can't...
  4. Windows 10 Camera App will not record

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Camera App will not record: Exact description on what is occurring:1. I have my web cam plugged in.2. I open up the camera app3. A video feed is showing the camera works4. I can take pictures5. However, when I hit the record button a. I hear the bleep noise, b. The video immediately stops and the feed...
  5. Windows 10 Camera App will not record

Windows 10 Camera App will not record: Exact description on what is occurring:1. I have my web cam plugged in.2. I open up the camera app3. A video feed is showing the camera works4. I can take pictures5. However, when I hit the record button a. I hear the bleep noise, b. The video immediately stops and the feed...
  6. Camera Recording Brightness problem

Camera Recording Brightness problem: So every time I record a video from my camera on my laptop or even an external camera. It looks normal and the brightness is okay. But when I stop recording and started watching it, the brightness changes excessively. Here's what it looks like during Recoding,[ATTACH]...
  7. Camera App Doesn't Record Video

Camera App Doesn't Record Video: After getting my webcam I decided I would try and record some videos and test out the quality. I can open the camera app just fine and takes pictures fine, but when I go to try and take a video it stops within a second and gives me a pop-up box containing the text; "Start a...
  8. Windows 10 Camera app records video with MONO audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Camera app records video with MONO audio: [ATTACH] Info about my system: Computer: 10 year old Dell Inspiron 1564 Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 2004 OS build: 19041.388 Camera app version: 2020.504.40.0 Earlier this day, I was recording a clip of my 1983 Sanyo boombox playing a cassette tape, with...
  9. Unable to record video in Camera app

Unable to record video in Camera app: I am unable to record video in my camera app.I don't know why?But i can take a snap in it. ***Original Title: Camera app issue*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-record-video-in-camera-app/56be50bb-4082-4d78-a6de-3055e7db00ad
  10. Camera not recording video

Camera not recording video: Hi, The problem is the Camera app in my laptop is not recording video. When I click on the video icon it seems like it starts to record but instantly stops and no video is recorded. I can take pictures just fine. Thanks in advance!...