Windows 10: Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video

Discus and support Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried resetting and uninstalling/reinstalling the Camera App on my new Lenovo Yoga C930 laptop. Is there any way I can get this fixed? Every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jessica153, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video

I've tried resetting and uninstalling/reinstalling the Camera App on my new Lenovo Yoga C930 laptop. Is there any way I can get this fixed? Every time I try to record a video on the Camera App, it only plays back 1 second of the video.

:)

Jessica153, Jun 29, 2020
  2. MattBR_81 Win User

Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video

I recently got an HP Spectre 360 with Windows 10. I'm trying to record video using the camera app. When I click record it seems to be recording, the counter goes, although when I stop recording, the resulting video is only 1 second and has no audio. I
    can see also the files are always around 4MB, regardless of how long I tried to record for. Any idea how to fix this?

MattBR_81, Jun 29, 2020
  3. dxm3 Win User
    Camera records 1 second

Can I retrieve my video? I recorded 30 minutes worth and the camera only recorded 1 second. I am Highly upset because it was an important video and I can't recreate that moment. So please tell me that there's away that I can obtain the rest of that video
    that it's hidden somewhere and that there's something for me to do to retrieve it. This is the second time this has happened in a matter of months. Why is this happening? Windows 10 has been out for awhile now issues like this shouldn't exist.

4. Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video

Windows Phone Camera App: Recording Video with headset microphone instead of internal mic

Hello,

The phone only uses the built-in mic when recording videos on the Camera app. If you want to use an external mic when recording videos, it is best that you send this suggestion through Feedback Hub so our developers can work on it. To send a feedback on
    your phone, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to All apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    2. Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then tap the Add button
      (+) at the top right side.
    4. Select Suggestion and provide the details needed in the box.
    5. Select the right category and then submit.

Let us know if you have any concerns.

3482be97-15ec-4271-be40-2f9a31b21207, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video

1. Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video - Similar Threads - Camera App records

2. Camera only records one second long video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera only records one second long video: I'm using the default camera and I recorded a 10 minute long video and when I hit stop recording the video was only one second long. When I stopped recording the timer was at 10 minutes I don't care about my video but is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/DJN220088...
  3. Camera App Doesn't Record Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera App Doesn't Record Video: After getting my webcam I decided I would try and record some videos and test out the quality. I can open the camera app just fine and takes pictures fine, but when I go to try and take a video it stops within a second and gives me a pop-up box containing the text; "Start a...
  4. Windows Camera only records video for about 10 seconds or so.

Windows Camera only records video for about 10 seconds or so.: Hello community : I have been having a problem where I cannot get my Windows Camera app to record for more than 10-11 seconds at a time. It is as if it is unable to continue storing the information and then stops recording. I have tried resetting the app, uninstalling it...
  5. Windows Camera App only recorded 1 second video, is there a way to recover the video?

Windows Camera App only recorded 1 second video, is there a way to recover the video?: Hello, I used the camera app to record very important footage. It appeared to be recording for 45 minutes, but the video file is only 4mb and 1 second long. Is there a way to recover the recorded file? Or was it never recorded? Thanks in advance....
  6. Windows 10 Camera app records video with MONO audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Camera app records video with MONO audio: [ATTACH] Info about my system: Computer: 10 year old Dell Inspiron 1564 Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 2004 OS build: 19041.388 Camera app version: 2020.504.40.0 Earlier this day, I was recording a clip of my 1983 Sanyo boombox playing a cassette tape, with...
  7. Camera records 1 second

Camera records 1 second: Can I retrieve my video? I recorded 30 minutes worth and the camera only recorded 1 second. I am Highly upset because it was an important video and I can't recreate that moment. So please tell me that there's away that I can obtain the rest of that video that it's hidden...
  8. Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video

Windows 10 Camera App only records 1 second video: I recently got an HP Spectre 360 with Windows 10. I'm trying to record video using the camera app. When I click record it seems to be recording, the counter goes, although when I stop recording, the resulting video is only 1 second and has no audio. I can see also the files...
  9. Unable to record video in Camera app

Unable to record video in Camera app: I am unable to record video in my camera app.I don't know why?But i can take a snap in it. ***Original Title: Camera app issue*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-record-video-in-camera-app/56be50bb-4082-4d78-a6de-3055e7db00ad
  10. Camera not recording video

Camera not recording video: Hi, The problem is the Camera app in my laptop is not recording video. When I click on the video icon it seems like it starts to record but instantly stops and no video is recorded. I can take pictures just fine. Thanks in advance!...