Windows 10: Windows 10 camera APP: we need your permission

Discus and support Windows 10 camera APP: we need your permission in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I can't access to my camera with the Windows Camera APP because it just tell me that I need to grant access to it in the Windows Privacy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CésarMontes, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 camera APP: we need your permission

Hello,

I can't access to my camera with the Windows Camera APP because it just tell me that I need to grant access to it in the Windows Privacy settings. The problem is, that I have already allowed the Camera APP to access it, and my antivirus allows it! I have even tried to disable the antivirus (Kaspersky), but the APP still can't access to the camera.

Yes, the camera works. I can use it with my internet browser (Opera) and other APPs, like Media Player Classic.

What can be blocking the camera access to the Windows Camera APP?

:)

CésarMontes, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Windows 10 permissions...

How is the NAS on windows 10 Pro? Is it software or a share? Did you check ntfs vs share permissions?

Solaris17, Jul 24, 2019
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 10 permissions...

Ok so I feel officially dumb I am trying to copy my steam library to my NAS. Both are on windows 10 pro and both have full control in the file manager. Neither windows nor fast copy will allow me to copy, both list a permissions error? This was never an issue with windows 7...so first off thank you microsoft god forbid I want to back up my data, second off what the heck do I need to do to make this work. All I could fine online was to set full control and that obviously didn't help.

Also robocopy doesn't apparently work with network locations?

cdawall, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 camera APP: we need your permission

camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 camera APP: we need your permission

1. Windows 10 camera APP: we need your permission - Similar Threads - camera APP need

2. "we need permission to display your phone screen" EVERY TIME - Your phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "we need permission to display your phone screen" EVERY TIME - Your phone: Hello! Every single day the laughable "your phone" app has to send permission requests to my phone to display the screen.Obviously this is a bug in the software, and I would just like to report it. I mean, who would design an app like this if this was the way it was intended...
  3. "we need permission to display your phone screen" EVERY TIME - Your phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "we need permission to display your phone screen" EVERY TIME - Your phone: Hello! Every single day the laughable "your phone" app has to send permission requests to my phone to display the screen.Obviously this is a bug in the software, and I would just like to report it. I mean, who would design an app like this if this was the way it was intended...
  4. "we cant find your camera"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "we cant find your camera": I feel like I've tried everything. There is no camera in my device manager. I don't know what to do at this point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-find-your-camera/1816a995-8c96-4585-ab57-5ba4aa0b659f
  5. We can't find your camera

We can't find your camera: Hi I have a Surface pro 4 it has suddenly decided it can't find the camera It's still there... It just comes up with a black window and "We can't find your camera" error code is Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4244...
  6. We can't find your camera

We can't find your camera: I have an HP Envy x360 - 15m-ds0011dx running Windows 10. Computer is about a year old and my camera has never worked. I have been searching all over the internet for troubleshooting help with no avail. Please help! Message I get is - We can't find your camera. Check...
  7. WE CANT FIND YOUR CAMERA

WE CANT FIND YOUR CAMERA: AFTER UPDATING MY INFORMATION I GET THIS WHEN I TRY TO USE MY CAMERA. I ALSO TRIED TO FIX IT MYSELF WITH THE STEPS THEY GIVE US TO REMOVE CAMERA THEN INSTALL ITS NOT WORKING THIS IS AND EXTRA PROBLEM I REALLY DIDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH WHY UPDATE TO PUT UP WITH THIS I USE MY...
  8. We need to verify your pin number. and app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We need to verify your pin number. and app: I'm so sick and tired of fighting off these scammers! I promise that if I could find out who or where they are I would pay to go there and smash their heads in! I just finished doing a Windows 10 reinstall without losing my settings and programs a day and half ago. This...
  9. win 10 Not able to open Camera app: error this app needs permission to use the camera

win 10 Not able to open Camera app: error this app needs permission to use the camera: see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-not-able-to-open-camera-app-error-this-app/c77d28ac-4f0c-4893-8cda-e808235549db
  10. We can't find your camera

We can't find your camera: I am using Windows 10 pro on ASUS S300CA and the inbuilt camera isn't working. When i open the camera application it shows an error saying: "We can't find your camera. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 camera we need your permission

2. we need your permission camera

3. camera app we need your permission windows 10

4. we need permmission ca era,
  5. we need your permission to use this app camera windows 10,
  6. we need your permission camera in windows 10