Windows 10: Windows 10 Camera Application

Discus and support Windows 10 Camera Application in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I blocked permissions for Camera application once. I am not able to use inbuilt camera after this even after normalising the settings. "We need your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bala KishanGundi, Dec 6, 2018 at 7:07 PM.

1. Windows 10 Camera Application

I blocked permissions for Camera application once. I am not able to use inbuilt camera after this even after normalising the settings. "We need your permission ", message is appearing.

:)

Bala KishanGundi, Dec 6, 2018 at 7:07 PM

2. Camera application not working in windows 10

Hi Darny,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

This issue might occur if some of the app settings got corrupted.

I suggest you to try running Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

For more information related to Windows Camera application refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-8/camera-app-faq

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 6, 2018 at 7:17 PM
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Camera Application

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Windows 10 Camera Application

1. Windows 10 Camera Application - Similar Threads - Camera Application

2. My Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Camera: My Microsoft USB 2.0 P.C. Camera quit working with code# 0xA00F4289 pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera/a4175843-47f4-40cf-ad6e-1019a1e9dbdb
  3. je n arrive pas a installer camera codec pack pour afficher mes photos que j ai prises sur...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    je n arrive pas a installer camera codec pack pour afficher mes photos que j ai prises sur...: salut a tous j aimerais installer install codec pack sur pcc.mais ca refuse de s installer il me dit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/je-n-arrive-pas-a-installer-camera-codec-pack-pour/a4828fa2-2b73-4374-b35f-524988a4b67b
  4. camera software

camera software: I have a Canon sx40hs camera, when downloading a picture my software comes up OK but won't stay on the screen long enough to move the picture to a folder. It worked fine last week....
  5. cant find internal camera windows 10

cant find internal camera windows 10: My laptop can't detect my camera, error comes out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-internal-camera-windows-10/28c2497f-695a-482e-b45e-f3bc0bfa51bc
  6. Camera doesn't work while using only wechat desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera doesn't work while using only wechat desktop: I am using MacBook pro 2015. I can use my camera for all other application but once I try to make video call with wechat desktop my laptop camera is never invoked....
  7. WIndows 10 Camera settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 10 Camera settings: Hi, I was about to modify/change some settings in the Camera app to change storage location and the quality of the photos and videos, but I got and error saying "Something went wrong: if you need it, here's the error code: 0xA00F4240 <unknown> (0x80004003)". I am with Windows...
  8. Nikon camera's

Nikon camera's: Hi A few weeks ago, I upgraded to Windows 10 and when I connected my Nikon D500 everything went exactly as I would have expected. Now when I plug the camera in it finds the most recent pictures and will then ask me if I want to download them. Last night I connected a...
  9. Camera in use by another application

Camera in use by another application: I keep getting the above message when I try to use my webcam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/camera-in-use-by-another-application/6403038b-3404-4633-bc20-f55292829006
  10. Inquiry on the camera application.

Inquiry on the camera application.: Hello, I have recently encountered problems with my camera app for my laptop where when I try to launch it, it says that the device may be unplugged, or I should check if it is installed properly, or I should check if the drivers are up to date. Please help me with this...