Windows 10: Windows 10 Camera, Calendar, Mail, and Snip & Sketch apps New Icons

Discus and support Windows 10 Camera, Calendar, Mail, and Snip & Sketch apps New Icons in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update. Here's a sneak peak: [img] [img] Tweet — Twitter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Camera, Calendar, Mail, and Snip & Sketch apps New Icons

The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update.

Here's a sneak peak:

Windows 10 Camera, Calendar, Mail, and Snip & Sketch apps New Icons [​IMG]

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New icons for Mail and Calendar app and Camera app in Windows 10

The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update.

Here's a sneak peak:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    New icons for Mail and Calendar app and Camera app in Windows 10

They stole 'em from my Android home screen!!! *chuckle

Edwin, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Screen Sketch app renamed to Snip & Sketch in Windows 10 Insider build

You can choose snip delays from jump lists as well...

Edwin, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Camera, Calendar, Mail, and Snip & Sketch apps New Icons - Similar Threads - Camera Calendar Mail

2. Snip & Sketch app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch app: On my Snip & Sketch app when I go to make a snip my Cross hair to make the window is gone. Do you know how I can bring it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-app/baad857f-4ad3-4128-a1a0-6fa847f7764a
  3. Snip & Sketch app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & Sketch app: On my Snip & Sketch app when I go to make a snip my Cross hair to make the window is gone. Do you know how I can bring it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-app/baad857f-4ad3-4128-a1a0-6fa847f7764a
  4. Snip and Sketch app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip and Sketch app in Windows 10: How to auto open Snipping Tool window after taking a snip with snip and sketch app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-and-sketch-app-in-windows-10/8f78e487-ecce-4ea3-a67b-ca11780daf80
  5. Snip and Sketch app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch app in Windows 10: How to auto open Snipping Tool window after taking a snip with snip and sketch app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-and-sketch-app-in-windows-10/8f78e487-ecce-4ea3-a67b-ca11780daf80
  6. New Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Snip & Sketch: FYI: Snip & Sketch has an updated version available from Store, NOW, for 20H1, including its new logo. I recommend Uninstalling your current S&S and then, fetch the new S&S from Store. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  7. Taskbar Icons for Apps like Calculator, Calendar, Snip & Sketch etc. ICON not correcly...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Icons for Apps like Calculator, Calendar, Snip & Sketch etc. ICON not correcly...: Hey there, i have this annoying problem when i start to type something, the taskbar pops up and it searches for Apps like Calculator etc. the icon of them is by default an .img file icon, for every app the same. It is not that they don't work or they have some failure, it's...
  8. New icons for Mail and Calendar app and Camera app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New icons for Mail and Calendar app and Camera app in Windows 10: The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update. Here's a sneak peak: [img] [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 138782
  9. New Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app icons leak

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app icons leak: The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update. Here's a sneak peak: [img] [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 138782
  10. List of new features in Snip and Sketch app of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    List of new features in Snip and Sketch app of Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Snip and Sketch is Microsoft’s built-in tool to take a screenshot. It works better than using Print Screen and saving it to MS paint for further edit. However, in Windows 10 v1903, new features in Snip and Sketch have been [...] This post List of new...