Windows 10: Windows 10 camera doesn't activate

Discus and support Windows 10 camera doesn't activate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a question. My camera in Windows 10. When i open it, it only show a grey box with a pictogram of a camera with a line through it. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StefSchalks, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 camera doesn't activate

Hey guys,

I have a question. My camera in Windows 10. When i open it, it only show a grey box with a pictogram of a camera with a line through it. So i have tried to activate my camera with the activation shortcut so it won't do anything

Thanks so much Windows 10 camera doesn't activate d9d52673-9733-4108-9f59-16f5ba3e49f1?upload=true.jpg

*** moved from Dutch forum ***

:)

StefSchalks, Jun 22, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 camera doesn't activate [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Windows 10 camera doesn't activate

Asus tramsformer book T100TAF Windows 10 camera doesn`t work

On Asus tramsformer book T100TAF doesn`t work camera. It shows only a black screen.

Diana Leonova, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 camera doesn't activate

1. Windows 10 camera doesn't activate - Similar Threads - camera doesn't activate

2. Windows 10, Camera suddenly doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Camera suddenly doesn't work.: I'm on Windows 10, my laptop is ASUS X415. My webcam suddenly doesn't work.I have restart the laptop 2 xI have tried using Help, it goes through all of it can do, but the camera still doesn't work. I can't recover system file because somehow the recovery point is not set up....
  3. Windows 10, Camera suddenly doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Camera suddenly doesn't work.: I'm on Windows 10, my laptop is ASUS X415. My webcam suddenly doesn't work.I have restart the laptop 2 xI have tried using Help, it goes through all of it can do, but the camera still doesn't work. I can't recover system file because somehow the recovery point is not set up....
  4. Windows 10, Camera suddenly doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Camera doesn't work in Windows 10

Camera doesn't work in Windows 10: Camera doesn't work in Windows 10 . facing below error. if yu need it here the error code OxAOOF4244<NOCAMERASAREATTACHED> I have tried multiple solution options from google and u=youtube how ever issue not resolved. can you hep how to fix this cameraissue if yu need...
  6. camera doesn't work in Windows 10

camera doesn't work in Windows 10: How do you get the camera device working in Windows 10 when the camera doesn't appear in Device Manager AND Hardware doesn't appear in Troubleshooter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-doesnt-work-in-windows-10/717e2eb9-964c-490e-8dad-bdbd36c1752b
  7. Camera doesn't work in windows 10

Camera doesn't work in windows 10: Have tried to get the camera to work. Keep getting this message: oxA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> Tried looking in anti-virus software. Can't find where it is blocking the camera...
  8. My camera doesn't work Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera doesn't work Windows 10: My Laptop now says that it doesn't recognize my camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-doesnt-work-windows-10/42d97ed9-ff3d-4b60-9d90-f5d50dfe9791
  9. Camera (Windows 10) doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera (Windows 10) doesn't work: Hello, I recently set up my DELL Laptop which has Windows 10 Pro N. To start the camera I needed to install the Media Feature Pack, so I found it and downloaded it. After it was installed, it needed me to restart the pc but I couldn't do it at the moment and the dialog...
  10. Camera (Windows 10) doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Camera (Windows 10) doesn't work: Hello, I recently set up my DELL Laptop which has Windows 10 Pro N. To start the camera I needed to install the Media Feature Pack, so I found it and downloaded it. After it was installed, it needed me to restart the pc but I couldn't do it at the moment and the dialog...