Windows 10: Windows 10 Camera - <no cameras attached>; Camera not found

Discus and support Windows 10 Camera - ; Camera not found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Well...I have no idea what happened here but I have no camera, no access, no nothing! I have tried every link from Windows, Microsoft and HP and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Noella12, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Noella12 Win User

Windows 10 Camera - ; Camera not found

Well...I have no idea what happened here but I have no camera, no access, no nothing! I have tried every link from Windows, Microsoft and HP and downloaded and shut down, restarted etc. I have tried everything I can and given access to everything I can. Still nothing. I can't do any video chat! I can't use Skype. I can see them but they can't see me and they have to initiate the video chat from their end but they still can't see me. Anyone else have this happen and what to do??? My cat walked across the keyboard once and ever since the camera has been missing. Help, please!

:)

Noella12, Feb 16, 2019

2. Change the camera that the Windows 10 camera app uses.

Unintuitively, the icon in the upper left that looks like it's meant to switch between your front and back camera will also cycle through your other attached cameras. At least, this worked for me on a Surface Pro 4 (front and rear camera) with a USB Microsoft LifeCam attached. The Camera application's version is listed as 2018.227.30.1000.

Shawn Mulligan, Feb 16, 2019
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

Follow steps in the article linked to in Post #9 step 1.

To apply the registry files just double click on each one.

This is my camera app, the switch cameras button is there in the middle, and both cameras work:

Windows 10 Camera - <no cameras attached>; Camera not found [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Rocky Win User

Win10 camera

If you open the start menu and type in CAMERA and then the app comes back with the message "We can't find your camera" then you might need to check the driver that serves your camera device. Is your camera listed in the >settings > devices area?

Rocky, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Camera - ; Camera not found - Similar Threads - Camera <no cameras

2. Camera not attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not attached: I recently got my laptop fixed from a water spill on the keyboard but now I am unable to access my camera. When I launch the camera an error pops with the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I have a camera on my laptop that is prebuilt and was working before the...
  3. Camera not attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not attached: I recently got my laptop fixed from a water spill on the keyboard but now I am unable to access my camera. When I launch the camera an error pops with the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I have a camera on my laptop that is prebuilt and was working before the...
  4. No camera is attach.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No camera is attach.: When i open my camera, it said no camera is attached. I tried uninstall driver in device manager. however, when i want to install it back, it is no longer in the device manager. I already tried show hidden device in device manager, but still nothing came out. Same thing...
  5. No camera is attach.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No camera is attach.: When i open my camera, it said no camera is attached. I tried uninstall driver in device manager. however, when i want to install it back, it is no longer in the device manager. I already tried show hidden device in device manager, but still nothing came out. Same thing...
  6. NO CAMERAS ARE ATTACHED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NO CAMERAS ARE ATTACHED: Hello, I am having a problem with my Dell Inspiron 15 camera and microphone, been doing some troubleshooting but still can't fix it. I also tried using it for video call on Chrome and it's not working, the other person can't hear me too. I hope you can help me because I...
  7. no cameras are attached

no cameras are attached: i m using Acer Aspire E5-511 laptop and i m unable to use camera app due to #error no cameras are attached. device manager is not showing any imaging device. help me out....
  8. No Cameras Are Attached

No Cameras Are Attached: My Camera App comes up with the error code "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-cameras-are-attached/722d0371-0c5b-4bdb-b4e3-ff50c01b9851
  9. No camera attached

No camera attached: Last week, I used my integrated webcam while chatting on facebook messenger without a problem. A day or two later, the camera would not work. In fact, I got an error message that said that no cameras were attached. I have tried to troubleshoot on my own, by reinstalling...
  10. Windows 10 Built-in Camera Not Found/Attached

Windows 10 Built-in Camera Not Found/Attached: I have no idea what happened! All of a sudden one morning I got up to do a Live Video Chat on Messenger and I received the Error Code OxAOOF4244 <no cameras are attached>. I did all of the 'normal' things such as Go To Settings, Downloading HP YouCam, everything that has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lifecam showing as no cameras attatched

2. windows 10 no cameras are attached

3. 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttachend>

4. no cameras attached message,
  5. no cameras are attached message,
  6. windows 10 camera not attached,
  7. 0xa004244 no camera are attached,
  8. message camera not attached comes up.,
  9. windows10 no camera attached,
  10. no cameras attahced windows 10,
  11. no cameras are attached 0xa00f4244,