Windows 10: Windows 10: Camera not working after lots of troubleshooting Acer Aspire - BRAND NEW LAPTOP

Discus and support Windows 10: Camera not working after lots of troubleshooting Acer Aspire - BRAND NEW LAPTOP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,My new Acer Aspire 5 laptop - Win 10's camera is not working.The camera opens, but refuses to show anything, my face etc. When I try to take a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Acer91, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Acer91 Win User

Windows 10: Camera not working after lots of troubleshooting Acer Aspire - BRAND NEW LAPTOP

Hello,My new Acer Aspire 5 laptop - Win 10's camera is not working.The camera opens, but refuses to show anything, my face etc. When I try to take a photo, it freezes and then has this error code:It also does not work in online webcam mode Teams, Zoom, etc.What have I done?* Re-set app*Re-installed camera*Re-started laptop*Installed new INTEL drivers*Checked for updates*Checked settings deeperAll done many timesIt has been like this since the first time I opened it. I managed to get it working once, just by closing and opening 25 times in so many minutes.This is a big fault! Please help me!

:)

Acer91, Jul 6, 2021
  2. WH Siew Win User

Earphones don't work on Acer Aspire E 14

I recently updated my Acer Aspire E 14 Windows 10 and my earphones aren't working.

My earphones work on my iphone perfectly but not on here. Sound can still be played on my laptop but not when my headphone was connected to it

I've tried:

Method 1: Run the Troubleshoot Hardware and Devices.

Hardware troubleshooter reviews, diagnose and identifies operational or technical problems within a hardware device.

1. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.
    2. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.
    3. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    4. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter. ---->
      Problem persists

Method 2: Follow the below steps to set your headphone as default.

1. Right-click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    2. Select "Playback Devices".
    3. On a empty space, right click and select both Show Disconnected/Disabled Devices
    4. Check if your headphone is shown in the devices list ------>
      Headphone didn't shown up.

Could you pls assist?

WH Siew, Jul 6, 2021
  3. Zoom webcam not working on Acer Aspire M

Trying to connect the app Zoom to my Acer Aspire M so that I can use the device camera. The app is Zoom which is like Skype. When in Zoom the video just flashes and will not connect to the laptop camera.

Maybe I need to add the app to the app list under Camera Settings? How to?

LindaGould2, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Windows 10: Camera not working after lots of troubleshooting Acer Aspire - BRAND NEW LAPTOP

acer Aspir V5-122p with Windows 10 Keyboad and Trackpad do not work

Hi Daveyk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to run the hardware and device troubleshooter and check.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Please also update chipset drivers from the computer manufacturer's website
    and check the issue.

I found a link:
    http://supportsdriver.com/2015/03/acer-aspire-v5-122p-driver-download.html

Hope this post is helpful. Get back to us with the results. We are happy to help.

Joy Kemprai, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10: Camera not working after lots of troubleshooting Acer Aspire - BRAND NEW LAPTOP

1. Windows 10: Camera not working after lots of troubleshooting Acer Aspire - BRAND NEW LAPTOP - Similar Threads - Camera working lots

2. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  3. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  4. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. acer hd user facing camera is not working in my acer aspire 5 laptop of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acer hd user facing camera is not working in my acer aspire 5 laptop of windows 11: built-in camera: ACER HD user facing cameraLAPTOP : acer aspire 5windows 11 camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-hd-user-facing-camera-is-not-working-in-my/03543a62-ed7c-4a63-8291-498fe491e17f
  6. acer hd user facing camera is not working in my acer aspire 5 laptop of windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    acer hd user facing camera is not working in my acer aspire 5 laptop of windows 11: built-in camera: ACER HD user facing cameraLAPTOP : acer aspire 5windows 11 camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-hd-user-facing-camera-is-not-working-in-my/03543a62-ed7c-4a63-8291-498fe491e17f
  7. Windows 10: Camera not working after lots of troubleshooting Acer Aspire - BRAND NEW LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Camera not working after lots of troubleshooting Acer Aspire - BRAND NEW LAPTOP: Hello,My new Acer Aspire 5 laptop - Win 10's camera is not working.The camera opens, but refuses to show anything, my face etc. When I try to take a photo, it freezes and then has this error code:It also does not work in online webcam mode Teams, Zoom, etc.What have I done?*...
  8. Brand New Acer Aspire 5, Error Message 0x80072F76 0x20016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand New Acer Aspire 5, Error Message 0x80072F76 0x20016: Hello, I just bought a brand new Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-378V. I want to remove the bloatware that is pre-installed on the computer. First, I switched out of Windows S mode and downloaded Windows 10. But when I try to use the Microsoft Window Refresh tool link #1, I get this...
  9. Camera not working in brand new HP Laptop 14sDK0093AU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working in brand new HP Laptop 14sDK0093AU: The in-built camera seems to have a mind of its own. It works at times and most of the time does not work. There is no specific reason / pattern I could make out. The privacy settings are set to "Allow access to camera on this device". Ditto for apps, MS Store apps and...
  10. Acer aspire 3 windows 10 ,camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acer aspire 3 windows 10 ,camera: Why does my camera keep freezing up after a few seconds and how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-3-windows-10-camera/ecf87edf-1b79-4ef3-b210-c3580b21dc93