Windows 10: Windows 10 Camera on Surface Pro 6 Quality Settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Camera on Surface Pro 6 Quality Settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why do the surface pro 6's have only three available resolutions in the Camera app? If I use the same app (and version) on a older Surface I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RyanS420, Jun 25, 2019.

1. RyanS420 Win User

Windows 10 Camera on Surface Pro 6 Quality Settings

Why do the surface pro 6's have only three available resolutions in the Camera app? If I use the same app (and version) on a older Surface I get a wider range of "quality" settings with regards to the resolution. Windows 10 is up to date, as are the Surface firmware/drivers.

Is this a bug?

:)

RyanS420, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro 6 Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - May 16

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4469841

Download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=57514

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Pro 6 - Oct. 23

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Pro 6 Drivers and Firmware (Initial Release) for Windows 10

Source: Surface Pro 6 Drivers and Firmware (Initial Release) Surface

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Camera on Surface Pro 6 Quality Settings - Similar Threads - Camera Surface Pro

2. Camera app do not work on surface pro 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera app do not work on surface pro 6: The Camera app do not work as i tried to take a photo.Error code 0xA00F4292 is shown as shared belowI have tried many ways i found online but none of it works!What can i do to use the camera?Thanks....
  3. Camera app do not work on surface pro 6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app do not work on surface pro 6: The Camera app do not work as i tried to take a photo.Error code 0xA00F4292 is shown as shared belowI have tried many ways i found online but none of it works!What can i do to use the camera?Thanks....
  4. Surface Pro 6 Camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 Camera not working: I have a Surface Pro 6 and it's cameras are not working .I went into Device Manager and I found out that in System Devices the cameras were having problems such as, This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILUREand Device not migrated.Can someone please give me...
  5. camera stop working in surface pro 6 Windows 10 pro

camera stop working in surface pro 6 Windows 10 pro: When trying to use the camera app or skype or zoom apps the message "camera not found" appears. In the camera app the error code is "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>" In the Properties window of the Device Manager the status is "This device can not be started. Code 10...
  6. Surface Pro 6 Cameras not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 6 Cameras not working: Hello I have a Surface pro 6 with Windows 10 Enterprise. This thing has always worked great and I love it. I recently wiped the drive clean and did a fresh install and now my front and bac cameras do not work. It keeps saying STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE. I tried a recovery...
  7. Surface Pro 6 - Camera is being used

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 6 - Camera is being used: After a few months of using the new Surface Pro 6, I've noticed that my front-facing camera would occasionally turn on and being used (indicated by the red and white lights). I am not running any applications that would use the camera. It does go away when I restart it but it...
  8. Windows 10 Pro activation on Surface Pro 6

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation on Surface Pro 6: I had been using a Windows 10 Pro license digitally linked to my Microsoft account on my old laptop. I recently purchased the Surface Pro 6 which has Windows 10 Home installed. Can I upgrade it to Windows 10 Pro using my old Windows 10 Pro license? I am no longer using my old...
  9. Surface Pro 6?

Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a
  10. Surface Pro 6 Camera not working

Surface Pro 6 Camera not working: As of 10/29/2018 I received a new SfP-6. Everything is working except the camera, which I would like to use for Windows Hello. I have gone through and: 1. Made sure all the group policies and made sure everything for the camera is enabled 2. Validated within device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 6 camera quality

2. surface pro camera settings

3. surface pro camera quality

4. intel avstream camera,
  5. camera settings surface pro,
  6. what is the camera quliaty of a surface pro 6