Windows 10: Windows 10 Camera won't work.

Discus and support Windows 10 Camera won't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Dell laptop's camera won't readjust it's just constantly dark no matter what I do so when I try to skype my bf he can't see me. Please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Conall The Wolf, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Camera won't work.

My Dell laptop's camera won't readjust it's just constantly dark no matter what I do so when I try to skype my bf he can't see me. Please help me resolve this quickly. FYI it isn't just for skype it's anything that uses the camera.

:)

Conall The Wolf, Oct 9, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Oct 9, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Oct 9, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Windows 10 Camera won't work.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Camera won't work.

1. Windows 10 Camera won't work. - Similar Threads - Camera won't

2. Windows 10 won't recognize SD card from camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 won't recognize SD card from camera: laptop with windows all of a sudden won't recognize SD card from camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-recognize-sd-card-from-camera/b8567e56-7747-4332-b9ef-4231699629f6
  3. Won't accept RAW files from my Canon camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't accept RAW files from my Canon camera: What do I have to do to get Windows 10 to accept RAW file formats when reading discs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-accept-raw-files-from-my-canon-camera/cf9faad2-7ba3-416b-801c-8c5499f75a68
  4. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  5. Camera app won't open under Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Camera app won't open under Windows 10 version 1903: After being forced to "upgrade" to Windows 1903, my camera app no longer will open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-app-wont-open-under-windows-10-version-1903/f670c940-3ae7-4ee4-a9f5-700598e795df
  6. Camera and mic won't work on Dell inspiron 15-7579

Camera and mic won't work on Dell inspiron 15-7579: I first had this issue within 1 year of buying this laptop, but was able to contact Dell for a fix to the problem as the computer was still under warranty. Within 6 months of fixing the issue, the camera and mic stopped working again, even after installing all the correct...
  7. Windows camera won't turn on for facial recognition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows camera won't turn on for facial recognition: The facial recognition sign-in (or "Windows Hello") has worked fine ever since I bought my Samsung notebook a year ago. Now, every time, I get a "can't turn camera on" message and need to sign in with my pin. If I recall right, a Windows update ran shortly before this...
  8. Computer won't recognise camera

Computer won't recognise camera: I need to install new firm ware for my digital camera. My windows computer doesn't recognize that the camera is plugged in to a USB port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-recognise-camera/bfe7bc01-18da-4794-b11a-f7f21258cab2
  9. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  10. Camera won't turn on.

Camera won't turn on.: My camera doesn't turn on for log-in. Won't work in Skype either. Don't know how to test it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/camera-wont-turn-on/4e10ff02-02d0-4916-aefa-25eeb9d68d65