Windows 10: windows 10 camrera not functioning

Discus and support windows 10 camrera not functioning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried virtual assistant and other troubleshooting options but my camera would not work. I keep getting error message,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KM, Jul 8, 2020.

1. KM
    KM Win User

windows 10 camrera not functioning

I have tried virtual assistant and other troubleshooting options but my camera would not work. I keep getting error message, "0xA00F4244<NoCameraAreAttached>" and your website said to turn on the camera switch on the side of the Elite book. There is no on/off switch on the computer. Help!!

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 camrera not functioning - Similar Threads - camrera functioning

2. I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...: I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to recognize the AutoCAD functions such as ortho or snap. I'v spent all day trying to hit the fn and escape keys at the same time and it never changes the result. Some solutions are...
  3. I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...: I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to recognize the AutoCAD functions such as ortho or snap. I'v spent all day trying to hit the fn and escape keys at the same time and it never changes the result. Some solutions are...
  4. RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...: So a while back I did a regedit because I was sick of Window's infuriatingly useless internet search results.The steps I undertook.1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows2. Created a folder called Explorer3. Created DWORD 32-bit registry key,...
  5. RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...

RK DisableSearchBoxSuggestions 1 breaks Window's Camera Application functionality, is there...: So a while back I did a regedit because I was sick of Window's infuriatingly useless internet search results.The steps I undertook.1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows2. Created a folder called Explorer3. Created DWORD 32-bit registry key,...
  6. Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?: Microsoft expects everyone to move to a media player that: cannot add album art or edit details of FLAC files WMP can, remove specific albums or songs from your library WMP can, or edit details of multiple songs at a time WMP can??Why exactly is Microsoft forcing a media...
  7. Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?

Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?: Microsoft expects everyone to move to a media player that: cannot add album art or edit details of FLAC files WMP can, remove specific albums or songs from your library WMP can, or edit details of multiple songs at a time WMP can??Why exactly is Microsoft forcing a media...
  8. Why is Media Player missing important functionality from Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Surface Pro 8 Camera keeps stopping functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 8 Camera keeps stopping functioning: This problem has been impacting me ever since I purchased my Surface Pro 8 in December 2021 - the camera frequently stops functioning.This often happens during a video call if not at the start. I have followed various instructions to reset it - e.g. as...
  10. Surface Pro 8 Camera keeps stopping functioning

Surface Pro 8 Camera keeps stopping functioning: This problem has been impacting me ever since I purchased my Surface Pro 8 in December 2021 - the camera frequently stops functioning.This often happens during a video call if not at the start. I have followed various instructions to reset it - e.g. as...