Windows 10: windows 10 can i safely remove Windows phot viewer

Discus and support windows 10 can i safely remove Windows phot viewer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 home. I am using the default photo viewer for windows 10. I did find windows phot viewer that was on here. MY data from windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Murf1954, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Murf1954 Win User

windows 10 can i safely remove Windows phot viewer

I am using windows 10 home. I am using the default photo viewer for windows 10. I did find windows phot viewer that was on here. MY data from windows 7 was backed up on this windows 10. All my photos were done with windows phot viewer in windows 7. My question is if i remove windows photo viewer from the registry or remove the app will i lose all of my photos. The problem is when i try to change or remove it i get it can not be changed ecause i am not trusted installer i do not now how to get trusted installer to work on it

:)

Murf1954, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Safely Remove Hardware - Windows 10

Hi Grant,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have concern about the how to safely removal of external device from Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to provide you valuable suggestion in the feedback app.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type "Windows Feedback" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Then provide your suggestion.

We can also removely safely the external pen drives or external hard drive through below steps.

1. Open File Explorer.

2. It will show the list of Drives available on the computer, then right click on the external drive which you want to remove safely.

3. The click on Eject option from the list.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 can i safely remove Windows phot viewer - Similar Threads - safely remove phot

2. Can i ignore event viewer errors safely?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i ignore event viewer errors safely?: Hello, as the title states, can i ignore errors safely? My system works as expected with no crashes. But errors still happen. Mostly DCOM errors which i know i can ignore but sometimes some different errors. Thank you for answering my question....
  3. Can i ignore event viewer errors safely?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i ignore event viewer errors safely?: Hello, as the title states, can i ignore errors safely? My system works as expected with no crashes. But errors still happen. Mostly DCOM errors which i know i can ignore but sometimes some different errors. Thank you for answering my question....
  4. What is UNCServer.exe? Is it safe? Can I remove it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is UNCServer.exe? Is it safe? Can I remove it?: [ATTACH]If you are seeing a process named UNCServer.exe in the Task Manager of your Windows 11/10 computer are wondering what it is and if it is safe, then this post is sure to interest you. What is UNCServer.exe and why is it running? UNC is an abbreviation of the Universal...
  5. Phots in Windows live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Phots in Windows live: Photo Gallery can not open this Photo or Video. The photo may be unsupported, damaged or corrupted.How do I get my photo to show ?????Is there a fix for this???? I want to see my photos !!!!!!!...
  6. Can I safely Remove one of these printers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I safely Remove one of these printers?: Can someone tell me if it's safe to remove one of these duplicate printers? Because I had so much trouble installing the drivers, I'm afraid to touch anything. see previous problem I don't know which one is the right one to remove....I have a HP Deskjet 2755....
  7. phoTs

in Windows 10 Customization
    phoTs: need to cancel all poths att once https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phots/a4c3be40-d053-476c-8979-222f43b5a317
  8. windows 10 can i safely remove Windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 can i safely remove Windows photo viewer: I am using windows 10 home. I am using the default photo viewer for windows 10. I did find windows phot viewer that was on here. MY data from windows 7 was backed up on this windows 10. All my photos were done with windows phot viewer in windows 7. My question is if i remove...
  9. Microsoft Phot viewer application default size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Phot viewer application default size: Hey I hope this is an easy question. I have an application that needed to be pointed towards a photo(jpg) viewer. I want to use my default system view Microsoft Photo Viewer. I was given this path to use and it works C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe...
  10. Adware in Windows file (MRT), can I safely remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware in Windows file (MRT), can I safely remove it?: Hi, My Antivirus detected an Adware ( JS: AddLyrics-AB [Adw] ) in C:\Windows\System32\MRT, and I wanted to know if my computer will be affected if I decide to remove it. Thank you...