Windows 10: Windows 10: Can Microsoft get it right this time?

Discus and support Windows 10: Can Microsoft get it right this time? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Later this week Microsoft will provide more details of Windows 10, most likely focusing on how the new operating system will look and feel on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 18, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10: Can Microsoft get it right this time?

More

labeeman, Jan 18, 2015
  2. Rickkins Win User

One can certainly hope so, but they first actually learn from their mistakes...

:)

Rickkins, Jan 18, 2015
  3. leonard2---01, Jan 18, 2015
  4. Windows 10: Can Microsoft get it right this time?

miffywiffy, Jan 18, 2015
  5. Hopefully they listen a bit more to their users now.
    Of course, they can't make anyone happy, but I read some comments and I saw this:
    "Microsoft please add title bar transparency"
    I thought: they'll not change the current one I guess, but they could add an option to make it transparent. This way, everyone can be happy.

AmazingAndreaz, Jan 19, 2015
  6. Vladimir Win User
    I hope that they learnt with their mistakes and now pay attention on average users wishes !

*Smile

Vladimir, Jan 19, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    I think that MS is on the right track with this OS. For me at least it fits my needs much better than Win8.1 does. Keep in mind that Win8.1 is my primary OS and I use Win10 in a dual boot for testing.

Now I hope MS takes the advice and suggestions from experienced windows testers and not implement frivolous changes. I find it funny when some "testers" don't know what an ISO is and they participate in this test cycle.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Jan 19, 2015
  8. labeeman Win User

They came real close to not making anyone happy with Windows 8.LOL

labeeman, Jan 19, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    They came real close to not making anyone happy with Windows 8.LOL For me I just adapt to a new OS and then I find my happy place. When Win8 came out and I started to test it I had to do a few hours of searching in Google to find out what was what but I was happy after that. *Smile

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10: Can Microsoft get it right this time? - Similar Threads - Microsoft right

2. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  3. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  4. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi, I'm having some issues running Microsoft Store. It comes up with sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later every time you run it. I tried nearly everything I can find but it still wouldn't work. In the end I did a...
  6. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi, I'm having some issues running Microsoft Store. It comes up with sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later every time you run it. I tried nearly everything I can find but it still wouldn't work. In the end I did a...
  7. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi a few days ago i had this problem with Microsoft store its say sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later , after that Telegram couldn't connect to internet and some apps are not working on internet but my internet...
  8. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi a few days ago i had this problem with Microsoft store its say sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later , after that Telegram couldn't connect to internet and some apps are not working on internet but my internet...
  9. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

10. Who is the genius at Microsoft that decided to hide all the menu on right click in windows...

Who is the genius at Microsoft that decided to hide all the menu on right click in windows...: Who is the genius at Microsoft that decided to hide all the menu on right click in windows explorer, especially the Rename function which is always used?And then made it hard to disable the hiding of them?...