Windows 10: Windows 10 can not start up after BSOD.

Discus and support Windows 10 can not start up after BSOD. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was playing VR games and all of a sudden my computer BSOD, I thought it wasn't a big deal since I've had those before, but when I turned my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DylanFlynn, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 can not start up after BSOD.

I was playing VR games and all of a sudden my computer BSOD, I thought it wasn't a big deal since I've had those before, but when I turned my computer back on I couldn't even log in.

The mouse cursor moved around the screen and would lag behind if I moved it too much. The log in screen would sometimes slide up to show the profiles but I couldn't do much if it did. I tried to do the shift+restart but once I got into the troubleshooting options it would freeze although the mouse cursor moved around but my clicks did absolutely nothing.

I tried to access safe mode, but that didn't work, I tried a recovery usb, but that didn't work, and at this point I don't care if I lose my data or not I just want to use the computer. I have tried to use restore points but they either take 5 hours or 10 seconds and not work. There is no way I can access anything from the computer because I can't even get to the desktop.

Please help, anything would be appreciated and I really don't care how risky or data lossy a process is I just want to use the computer. Also there are no viruses because all I use it for is VR and I don't browse the internet on it, except for YouTube.

:)

DylanFlynn, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 can not start up after BSOD.

Delta6326, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 can not start up after BSOD.

1. Windows 10 can not start up after BSOD. - Similar Threads - start BSOD

2. Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.: Recently my PC having continuous BSOD with distinct stop code; the most recent one I can detect is IRQL not less or equal.I don't know my hardware is failing or it just corrupted window.Pls help...
  3. Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.: Recently my PC having continuous BSOD with distinct stop code; the most recent one I can detect is IRQL not less or equal.I don't know my hardware is failing or it just corrupted window.Pls help...
  4. How to fix BSOD at start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD at start: Hello there,My laptop, which runs Windows 11, BSOD's me at startup. It wont even load up the login menu, it just blue screens, goes from 0 to 100% in 3 seconds, and prompts me to put in a driver key. Then, whether I do or not, asks me to fix it with the fix screen. I tried a...
  5. How to fix BSOD at start

How to fix BSOD at start: Hello there,My laptop, which runs Windows 11, BSOD's me at startup. It wont even load up the login menu, it just blue screens, goes from 0 to 100% in 3 seconds, and prompts me to put in a driver key. Then, whether I do or not, asks me to fix it with the fix screen. I tried a...
  6. BSOD on the first start of the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on the first start of the day: Hello, i built a pc and it wont stop showing a BSOD The RAM was tested with memtest86, i tried reinstalling windows many times, updated drivers, tried another ssd.No minidump file’s are being created and on the dump says wrong symbols.HELP...
  7. BSOD on the first start of the day

BSOD on the first start of the day: Hello, i built a pc and it wont stop showing a BSOD The RAM was tested with memtest86, i tried reinstalling windows many times, updated drivers, tried another ssd.No minidump file’s are being created and on the dump says wrong symbols.HELP...
  8. I randomly started getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I randomly started getting BSOD: Hi I randomly started getting BSOD here's the error info:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x0000000000000011, 0x000000000025e29d, 0x0000000000001005, 0xfffff84bac934ad0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  9. I randomly started getting BSOD

I randomly started getting BSOD: Hi I randomly started getting BSOD here's the error info:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x0000000000000011, 0x000000000025e29d, 0x0000000000001005, 0xfffff84bac934ad0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  10. Bsod started after updating windows version ltsc 2019 to ltsc 2021

Bsod started after updating windows version ltsc 2019 to ltsc 2021: I bought a hp probook 645 g3 windows 10 enterprises ltsc 2021 v 1809 installed in that from another person. Everything was fine but i updated to windows enterprises ltsc 2021 v 21h2. After that I imported files from an external drive and bsod appeared with full windows crash....