Windows 10: Windows 10 can now stream multiple Android apps simultaneously

Discus and support Windows 10 can now stream multiple Android apps simultaneously in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last year, Windows 10 Your Phone app was updated with Android apps streaming for select Samsung phones and Microsoft is now adding support for multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jan 29, 2021.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 can now stream multiple Android apps simultaneously

Last year, Windows 10 Your Phone app was updated with Android apps streaming for select Samsung phones and Microsoft is now adding support for multiple Android apps. This feature is also gradually rolling out and it could take a few days to be enabled for all devices.

After the update is installed and you have a supported Samsung phone, you’ll be able to run multiple Android apps on Windows 10 simultaneously. For non-Samsung phones, Android apps support could land via Project Latte, which is also expected to support APK sideloading.

The Your Phone app currently allows people to run a single Android app on Windows 10 and Microsoft is hoping to improve the overall experience with multiple apps support. As you can see in the below screenshot, you can run as many as three Android apps at the same time.

Windows 10 can now stream multiple Android apps simultaneously Android-streaming-support.jpg

Unfortunately, Android apps streaming support is still limited to Samsung phones and support for other phones hasn’t yet been officially confirmed. In the meantime, if you have a supported Samsung Galaxy phone, make sure you give it a try by download the app from the Microsoft Store.

Native Android apps support

Multiple reports have suggested that Microsoft has been secretly working on ‘Project Latte’ project to bring Android apps to Windows 10. Project Latte will be based on the Windows Subsystem for Linux, which has already been updated with GUI apps and GPU acceleration support.

With Your Phone, you can stream Android apps to your PC using your Samsung Galaxy phones and Microsoft is now getting apps to run natively.

There won’t be any Google Play Services support, but there are plans to fill in that gap with Windows APIs and developers won’t need to make any major modifications to submit their apps in the Store.

Native Android apps support is expected to show up in the fall 2021 update.

The post Windows 10 can now stream multiple Android apps simultaneously appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jan 29, 2021
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Windows 10 can now stream multiple Android apps simultaneously :(

t_ski, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Your Phone app soon can run multiple android apps simultaneously on PC

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...8-18311f692ecb

Turn On or Off Display Apps from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

Brink, Jan 29, 2021
  4. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 can now stream multiple Android apps simultaneously - Similar Threads - stream multiple Android

2. Simultaneously open multiple files with different apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Simultaneously open multiple files with different apps: From Windows 10 file explorer, I cannot simultaneously open multiple files with different apps. For example, I want to open a .docx file with Word, a .xlsx file with Excel, and .pdf file with Adobe at the same time. When I select the files I want to open and click enter or...
  3. Your Phone app soon can run multiple android apps simultaneously on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app soon can run multiple android apps simultaneously on PC: #WindowsInsiders cool new #YourPhone feature headed your way on select Samsung devices. Keep in mind it is rolling out gradually so it may take a few days to be enabled. #WindowsInsiders the ability to run multiple android apps simultaneously on your PC is now rolling out to...
  4. Windows 10 testers can now run multiple Android apps simultaneously

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 testers can now run multiple Android apps simultaneously: One of the Windows 10’s greatest utilities is its Your Phone app. Earlier this year, Microsoft pushed out an update to the Your Phone app with support for much-anticipated feature – Android apps streaming. This ‘streaming’ isn’t just about mirroring your mobile’s screen to...
  5. Windows 10's Android app streaming is now available for some devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10's Android app streaming is now available for some devices: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/x101y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivr0nc/windows_10s_android_app_streaming_is_now/
  6. Can Windows 10 Home record from multiple microphones simultaneously?

Can Windows 10 Home record from multiple microphones simultaneously?: TLDR: can Windows 10 record from multiple microphones simultaneously? Full post: I have searched on this forum and the Internet, but have not found a clear answer to this questions: can Windows 10 record from multiple microphones simultaneously? Apologies if this is not the...
  7. Android apps now available for Windows 10

Android apps now available for Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tech_Lover_extra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibdnx4/android_apps_now_available_for_windows_10/
  8. Windows 10 can now run Android apps. Good?

Windows 10 can now run Android apps. Good?: submitted by /u/verax_mmts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6e0lx/windows_10_can_now_run_android_apps_good/
  9. Windows simultaneously in multiple languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows simultaneously in multiple languages: See screenshot below. Windows is currently set to English US in all places, including welcome screen, administrative, etc., but this happened on upgrade to Windows Pro 10. [ATTACH]...
  10. Upgrade to Windows 10 for multiple computers simultaneously

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to Windows 10 for multiple computers simultaneously: Hello guys, I'd like to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 for 2000 computers and the computers is not all the same. It's wasting time and take so much effort if I upgrade it one by one. So I want to upgrade it simultaneously. At least 100 computers a day would be great. I need...