Windows 10: Windows 10 cannot access seagate central external network drive error 0x80070035. How do I...

Discus and support Windows 10 cannot access seagate central external network drive error 0x80070035. How do I... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 cannot access seagate central external network drive. I get error 0x80070035. How do I fix this? This problem has existed for a long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ted Baer, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Ted Baer Win User

Windows 10 cannot access seagate central external network drive error 0x80070035. How do I...

Windows 10 cannot access seagate central external network drive. I get error 0x80070035. How do I fix this?

This problem has existed for a long time, but I would like to fix this, due to upcoming end of support of Windows 7. My windows 7 PC can still access the drive. How do I fix this?

:)

Ted Baer, Dec 16, 2019
  2. Frank C Win User

Error code 0x80070035

Hi,
    I am unable to access one of three computers on my local network via File Explorer
    I can access the other two and I can access a network local external drive.
    The error is :
    error code 0x80070035 the network path was not found
    This expands into:
    one or more network protocols are missing on this computer
    windows sockets registry entries required for netork connectivity are missing
    The post from SimBy in Network Protocols says to disable netbios over TCP/IP.
    Solved Network Protocols - Windows 10 Forums
    I don't know how to do that.
    Does someone have a suggestion for me?
    Windows 10 on HP Envy

Windows 10 cannot access seagate central external network drive error 0x80070035.  How do I... [​IMG]

Frank C, Dec 16, 2019
  3. BillDuhig Win User
    Seagate Central

Just done the Windows 10 Upgrade..

All ok but I cannot access my Seagate Central to view the DLNA

Downloaded Seagate central and it cannot find my DLNA box...

Any Ideas ?

BillDuhig, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Anodyne4 Win User

Windows 10 cannot access seagate central external network drive error 0x80070035. How do I...

Windows 10 won't connect to Seagate Central network drive private folders

Hi there,

After updating to Windows 10 Home Single Language from 8.1, I can no longer connect to private folders on my 2Tb Seagate Central network drive (The drive is connected via LAN to a wifi router, which my laptop connects to).

The drive appears as a computer under the network tab, but when I click on it, I get an error of :

"Windows cannot access //DRIVE

Check the spelling of the name, there might be a problem with your network"

If I try to map it to a new network drive, I get the same error.

The DLNA server of this drive appears under This PC -> Network Locations and all of the public folders can be accessed without a problem.

I can ping the drive, both by its IP and its name. The http management interface also works fine.

If I try "net view \\DRIVE" from the command prompt, I get: "System Error 53".

If I try "net use \\DRIVE" I get: "System error 64 The specified network name is no longer available"

I have gone to credential manager, as suggested by other forums, and have:

- removed the credentials entirely

- tried //DRIVE, username and password

- tried //DRIVE, COMPUTERNAME/username and password

- tried //DRIVE, DRIVE/username and password

This all makes no difference - still get the same errors.

I have installed the Seagate Discovery Tool, which finds the drive immediately - still cannot connect via explorer.Seagate Dashboard can connect fine.

Any advice or help would be MOST appreciated!

Anodyne4, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 cannot access seagate central external network drive error 0x80070035. How do I... - Similar Threads - cannot access seagate

2. Windows 10 update 2004 - network error 0x80070035

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 update 2004 - network error 0x80070035: Hi. After updating Windows 10 to version 2004 I have problem with connecting to my NAS server over network. I am constantly getting error that path was not found - 0x80070035. Is there any solution to fix this?...
  3. Windows Cannot access error 0x80070035

Windows Cannot access error 0x80070035: Last night I updated to Windows 10 2004 Update and now I cannot access our printer through a networked PC running Win 7. It worked perfect yesterday, and when I try media sharing, I can see pictures and listen to music on that machine, but when I try to access through either...
  4. Errors 0x80070035 and occasionally 0x800704cf when trying to access shared network drive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Errors 0x80070035 and occasionally 0x800704cf when trying to access shared network drive.: No matter what I try, I can't connect to my shared drives. Every other PC on my LAN is able to access them without issues. They even can connect to my PC. I have tried every possible fix I have found online, apart from reinstalling Windows on my machine. Any help would be...
  5. how do i exchange one seagate external hard drive for another seagate external hard drive...

how do i exchange one seagate external hard drive for another seagate external hard drive...: Every time I try to do it, it keeps giving me error messages like Those files are open in another system. or if I try to remove the old Seagate so I can attach a new one it says error. I just want to put the new one on and tell it to receive the backup files....
  6. Windows cannot access \\PC NAME error code 0x80070035

Windows cannot access \\PC NAME error code 0x80070035: Hi Previously I had error 0x8004005 then I had done all the steps mentioned in the article https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80004005-when-attempting-to-access-network/ce9f528a-5459-4fd9-b00f-d059a7aaae57 and then it started showing the error...
  7. Windows 10 : Error 0X80070035 (Network Path Not Found)

Windows 10 : Error 0X80070035 (Network Path Not Found): There are a number of questions relating to this error and I have tried the solutions offered. However, none seem to be quite the same as this. On my Windows 10 laptop, I can see my main pc (X99) showing in the network list. [ATTACH] However when I click on it to...
  8. Can't access computers on local network error code: 0x80070035

Can't access computers on local network error code: 0x80070035: Hello, I recently reset windows 10 on one of the work computers and a problem occurred. I can't connect to other computers on the network, while all of the other computers can connect to my shared drives easily. Other computers are visible in the network tab. I've surfed...
  9. Network sharing issue, error: Windows cannot access \\NAS" and error code 0x80070035

Network sharing issue, error: Windows cannot access \\NAS" and error code 0x80070035: Microsoft once again challenges my LAN arrangement and "sharing" between all three Windows 10 Pro v1809 units. On one unit (Unit_1) everything works fine - I see the other two systems and the QNAP NAS in File Explorer as I would expect and the necessary sharing's work. On a...
  10. Windows cannot Access \\Network PC's : Error 0x80070035

Windows cannot Access \\Network PC's : Error 0x80070035: I've literally tried every possible suggestion on this forum. Microsoft support told me they will fix it for $100 LOL Everything about my network worked fine on Windows 8. With Windows 10 I have been unable to access PC's on my router. Internet work fine, I see the PC's...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot access seagate central error code 0x80070035

2. error 0x80070035 seagate central

3. seagate mediacentral 0x80070035

4. seagate central discovery tool windows 10,
  5. cannot access files on seagate central,
  6. error code 0x80070035