Windows 10: Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect

Discus and support Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 1 notebook dan 1 PC. 1 notebook is Thinkpad L13 with SSD 256 GB NVME. OS is Window 10 Ultimate. I wanted to upgrade SSD to 1 TB. Before upgrade,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Josephus71, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect

I have 1 notebook dan 1 PC. 1 notebook is Thinkpad L13 with SSD 256 GB NVME. OS is Window 10 Ultimate. I wanted to upgrade SSD to 1 TB. Before upgrade, I did clone or backup image of my SSD. I removed internal SSD from Thinkpad, and connect it to PC using PCIe converter to m.2 NVME. I used software Macrium Reflect, and choose Build Image I can't choose clone disk because I only have 1 partition left as destination, not a disk. i did backup Image of 3 partitions i.e. recovery, EFI, and System. Building image run succesfully, and now I have a file .mrimg in a folder in PC partition. Bec

:)

Josephus71, Jun 8, 2022
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jun 8, 2022
  3. trparky Win User
    what sync backup program is good for windows 10? do I need an external drive?

I've been using Macrium Reflect for years. Not only can you do individual file backups but full disk images as well.

trparky, Jun 8, 2022
  4. Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect

OldNavyGuy, Jun 8, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect

1. Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect - Similar Threads - cannot boot Backup

2. Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect: I have 1 notebook dan 1 PC. 1 notebook is Thinkpad L13 with SSD 256 GB NVME. OS is Window 10 Ultimate. I wanted to upgrade SSD to 1 TB. Before upgrade, I did clone or backup image of my SSD. I removed internal SSD from Thinkpad, and connect it to PC using PCIe converter to...
  3. Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 cannot boot after Backup Image using Macrium Reflect: I have 1 notebook dan 1 PC. 1 notebook is Thinkpad L13 with SSD 256 GB NVME. OS is Window 10 Ultimate. I wanted to upgrade SSD to 1 TB. Before upgrade, I did clone or backup image of my SSD. I removed internal SSD from Thinkpad, and connect it to PC using PCIe converter to...
  4. Backup VMFS image with Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup VMFS image with Macrium Reflect: Has anyone done this? The question could be strung out to backing up "any" unsupported file system. So the partition will appear as unpartioned space instead of unsupported file system which is what set of my alarm bells. I am thinking to back up using the full sector backup...
  5. Cannot backup to Macrium Reflect Free

Cannot backup to Macrium Reflect Free: A couple of days ago Macrium was working just fine but then when it started it's daily backup of my system drive (incremental) it failed pretty well straight away, with this message: Starting Image - Friday, January 20, 2017 15:05:10 Initializing Destination Drive:...
  6. Macrium Reflect & backups & restore

Macrium Reflect & backups & restore: I threw MACRIUM into the title because I knew it would get Caledon Ken's attention as he keeps recommending it. My problem with any kind of backups is that when you do so, you are copying all existing errors, bugs and other problems that exist, so you're not getting a...
  7. Macrium reflect - running a backup/image question

Macrium reflect - running a backup/image question: I run Macrium reflect free & create an image every week but have always assumed it created a new image (due to my choosing full backup every time) but had used a small 1TB HD for backup so didn't notice anything amiss. Recently I began using a 4TB HD & therefore thought it...
  8. Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect

Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect: Hello Everybody, I don't understand this line. (see screenshot. I'm going to use O: as my USB drive. So do I create O:\WinPE\rescue\media? Don Cole [img] 106524
  9. Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect: I am in the process of creating an Image of HP Pavillion DVT7 2200 Notebook now. Once it completes I would really appreciate getting some steps to follow to restore it. The Laptop I have Macrium Reflect running on now will have the HD replaced as it on the verge of failing...
  10. Macrium Reflect - Use Macrium Image to set up Dual / Multi Boot

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Macrium Reflect - Use Macrium Image to set up Dual / Multi Boot: How to: Macrium Reflect - Use Macrium Image to set up Dual / Multi Boot [img] Information If you ask me, Macrium Reflect should be obligatory, first application installed after installing Windows 10. Users often think it as just another backup application but in fact...