Windows 10: Windows 10 cannot boot despite many fix attempts

Discus and support Windows 10 cannot boot despite many fix attempts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everybody, Here is a link to my problem where I eventually did not find a definitive answer:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pasquat, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Pasquat Win User

Windows 10 cannot boot despite many fix attempts

Hello everybody,

Here is a link to my problem where I eventually did not find a definitive answer:

https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/hvscx4/windows_10_cannot_repair_despite_many_attempts/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

I am coming here to see if there is any fix for this, but more than that I just want to know why such a thing happened as this was such a random, unprecedented issue that I have never faced using Windows 10 previously.

Thank You all for your time.

:)

Pasquat, Jul 26, 2020

2. I have lost the sound and despite many attempts cannot get sound back

Original Title: auld eck

comp always worked well but this week I have lost the sound and despite many attempts cannot get sound back. Would appreciate any suggestions to rectify

grumpugrandad33, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 cannot boot despite many fix attempts

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 cannot boot despite many fix attempts

1. Windows 10 cannot boot despite many fix attempts - Similar Threads - cannot boot despite

2. Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts: I've been experiencing persistent issues with the Windows Search function on my Windows 10 system. When I attempt to use the search feature, it seems that not all applications are appearing in the results. I've noticed that in Task Manager, the Search process is automatically...
  3. Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts: I've been experiencing persistent issues with the Windows Search function on my Windows 10 system. When I attempt to use the search feature, it seems that not all applications are appearing in the results. I've noticed that in Task Manager, the Search process is automatically...
  4. Windows search, indexing, and update not working despite common fix attempts

in Cortana
  5. Frequent Blue Screens Despite Multiple Attempts to Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Blue Screens Despite Multiple Attempts to Fix: Hello everyone! I have been having issues with my PC for quite some time now and I feel like I have exhausted every avenue and do not know what to do anymore.For reference:GPU: RX5600XTCPU: Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 ThreadsMotherboard: ASUS B550M-AMost of my problems started...
  6. Frequent Blue Screens Despite Multiple Attempts to Fix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent Blue Screens Despite Multiple Attempts to Fix: Hello everyone! I have been having issues with my PC for quite some time now and I feel like I have exhausted every avenue and do not know what to do anymore.For reference:GPU: RX5600XTCPU: Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 ThreadsMotherboard: ASUS B550M-AMost of my problems started...
  7. Frequent Blue Screens Despite Multiple Attempts to Fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Multiple keyboards intermittently not giving input despite many troubleshooting attempts.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple keyboards intermittently not giving input despite many troubleshooting attempts.: Recently my keyboard began acting strangely at random time where software G Hub, Synapse, Device Manager would still show it was functioning normally and there were no issues in the power but Windows would receive no input from it, like something else was consuming the input...
  9. Cannot boot Windows 10 after attempting a Hackintosh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot boot Windows 10 after attempting a Hackintosh: Hello, recently I was attempting a Hackintosh. My goal was to do a dual-boot with Windows and MacOS. Knowing I had a Ryzen CPU I knew this was going to be hard but I finally found a video to follow. Halfway through the tutorial, I realized that the tutorial was about single...
  10. Progressively Slower Internet Despite Many Attempts to Resolveth Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Progressively Slower Internet Despite Many Attempts to Resolveth Issue: I am having currenly insoluble problems with slow internet on Windows 10. My computer is fine when not using a browser. These problems extend back several months during which time I have struggled to solve the problem by reading everything I can find on the the subject on the...