Windows 10: Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on. All other...

Discus and support Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on. All other... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When we turned it back on, all wifi devices connected, like my phone and another PC, but Windows 10 PC. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StephanieJohnson463, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on. All other...

When we turned it back on, all wifi devices connected, like my phone and another PC, but Windows 10 PC. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always been set in Windows 10, so that Wifi connects automatically as usual, when I click to connect to WIFI, it shows 'Can't connect to this network'. Could someone tell me how to solve this problem?

:)

StephanieJohnson463, Jul 25, 2021
  2. michael Win User

Router with Fiber channel port for internet connection at home

Hi Guys,

My internet provider is ready to provide me internet through fiber channel as his internet providing(racks,switches) setup room is just 10 meters away from my home.

-Would you suggest me some routers of some equipment which can satisfy my fiber internet setup at home with WiFi facility?

-is there any adapter I can use to connect to PC(motherboard)?

-Will it be more expensive?

Thanks
    Michael.

michael, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Gino Des Win User
    wireless conection to router

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to see the router's name in the wireless networks list?
    • Are you able to connect to the router but unable to connect to the Internet?
    • Do you receive any error message when connecting to the router? If yes, what is the exact error message that you receive?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands,
    Temporarily turn off firewalls
    and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on. All other...

How to configure a wireless router and an ADSL router to provide an internet connection

I made a mistake when purchasing a faster wireless router and did not specify it should have an ADSL port. So to use it I have connected it's WAN port to a LAN port of the ADSL router.

There seem to be several ways of configuring these devices. Could someone suggest the "best" or "most beneficial" way please?

There are 2 PCs and one printer connecting wirelessly.

One of the PCs picks up a dynamic IP

The other PC has a static IP (192.168.0.200)

The printer has a static IP (192.168.0.210)

Wireless router

• Lan IP: 192.18.0.1
    • WAN IP: 10.0.0.248 (static)
    • WAN default gateway: 10.0.0.2

The ADSL router connects to the internet fine. I have turned off dynamic IP.

The PCs connect to the wireless router, the internet and each other ok.

The printer connects and works if set to use the ADSL router's default gateway (10.0.0.2) and a static IP (10.0.0.251). It connects but does not work if using the wireless router's default gateway (192.168.0.1) with a static IP (192.168.0.210)

I would like the printer to connect the wireless router and work...

I don't know why I selected DNS IPs. The primary is 062.024.134.005 on the PCs and wireless router. I get the impression this is a separate issue from the connections problem above.

Stephen_Ford, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on. All other...

1. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on. All other... - Similar Threads - cannot connect Internet

2. Windows cannot connect to Internet. Internet + router + switch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot connect to Internet. Internet + router + switch: Hi dear support team and the community, I have a problem and I hope you can help me. 1. I have a basic configuration:D-link router connected to the ISP,Computer with Win 10 an NAS drive connected to the router. Everything is working well, and I see all devices and Internet....
  3. Windows cannot connect to Internet. Internet + router + switch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot connect to Internet. Internet + router + switch: Hi dear support team and the community, I have a problem and I hope you can help me. 1. I have a basic configuration:D-link router connected to the ISP,Computer with Win 10 an NAS drive connected to the router. Everything is working well, and I see all devices and Internet....
  4. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.: We had to change the plugs on our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all the wifi devices connected, like my phone and another PC, but the Windows 10 PC won't connect. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always...
  5. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.: We had to change the plugs on our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all the wifi devices connected, like my phone and another PC, but the Windows 10 PC won't connect. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always...
  6. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

7. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.: We had to change the plugs on our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all Wifi devices connected, my phone and another PC, but Windows 10 PC won't connect. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always been set in...
  8. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.: We had to change the plugs on our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all Wifi devices connected, my phone and another PC, but Windows 10 PC won't connect. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always been set in...
  9. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

10. Windows 10 can't connect to internet after switching router power off & on. All other wifi...

Windows 10 can't connect to internet after switching router power off & on. All other wifi...: We had to change plug sockets of our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all wifi devices have connected such as this macbook, my phone, alexa & another PC, but the Windows 10 PC doesn't connect. The Windows 10 PC was on & Internet was connected to it when we turned...