Windows 10: Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

Discus and support Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We had to change the plugs on our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all Wifi devices connected, my phone and another PC, but Windows 10 PC won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WalterBoss274, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

We had to change the plugs on our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all Wifi devices connected, my phone and another PC, but Windows 10 PC won't connect. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always been set in Windows 10, so that Wifi connects automatically as usual, when I click to connect to WIFI, it shows 'Can't connect to this network'. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem?

:)

WalterBoss274, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

1. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on. - Similar Threads - cannot connect Internet

2. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.: We had to change the plugs on our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all Wifi devices connected, my phone and another PC, but Windows 10 PC won't connect. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always been set in...
  3. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.: We had to change the plugs on our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all Wifi devices connected, my phone and another PC, but Windows 10 PC won't connect. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always been set in...
  4. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on. All other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on. All other...: When we turned it back on, all wifi devices connected, like my phone and another PC, but Windows 10 PC. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always been set in Windows 10, so that Wifi connects automatically as usual,...
  5. Internet Connection Turning Off After Sleep Mode Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Connection Turning Off After Sleep Mode Windows 10: Hello I'm trying to solve a problem with a desktop computer's internet connection turning off when put into sleep mode. The computer has a wired/lan internet connection. When the user wakes the computer, it takes 30 seconds or so to reconnect. He has tried the steps in this...
  6. Windows 10 can't connect to internet after switching router power off & on. All other wifi...

Windows 10 can't connect to internet after switching router power off & on. All other wifi...: We had to change plug sockets of our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all wifi devices have connected such as this macbook, my phone, alexa & another PC, but the Windows 10 PC doesn't connect. The Windows 10 PC was on & Internet was connected to it when we turned...
  7. Internet connection keeps turning itself off?

Internet connection keeps turning itself off?: I run several PC's in my home.a desktop and 3 laptops all running Windows 10 1909 fully updated. My internet for these is run from a router connected to my desktop PC and wirelessly to all 3 laptops (Via Sky). The desktop and 2 laptops run without a problem, but the 3rd...
  8. I cannot connect to internet as I'm not able to turn off the airplane mode off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot connect to internet as I'm not able to turn off the airplane mode off: Problem with wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-to-internet-as-im-not-able-to/2e65ff32-598b-4936-bdd8-2eab5cabbe67
  9. Internet connection turns off every day

Internet connection turns off every day: Every day my internet stops working for Internet explorer and Chrome. Firefox works fine because I have it set to auto-detect settings. To fix this, I have to first click win+R, and then type "regedit" and open. Then go here -...
  10. Network discovery turned off after installing a new router

Network discovery turned off after installing a new router: This week I upgraded to a new router. While fighting some unexpected connectivity problems I found that network discovery had been turned off on all 3 of my computers. Should I have anticipated this? I can't think of any reason Windows would care. The 3 computers all got new...