Windows 10: Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

Discus and support Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We had to change the plugs on our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all Wifi devices connected, my phone and another PC, but Windows 10 PC won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WalterBoss274, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

We had to change the plugs on our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all Wifi devices connected, my phone and another PC, but Windows 10 PC won't connect. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always been set in Windows 10, so that Wifi connects automatically as usual, when I click to connect to WIFI, it shows 'Can't connect to this network'. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem?

:)

WalterBoss274, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

1. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on. - Similar Threads - cannot connect Internet

2. Windows cannot connect to Internet. Internet + router + switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot connect to Internet. Internet + router + switch: Hi dear support team and the community, I have a problem and I hope you can help me. 1. I have a basic configuration:D-link router connected to the ISP,Computer with Win 10 an NAS drive connected to the router. Everything is working well, and I see all devices and Internet....
  3. Windows cannot connect to Internet. Internet + router + switch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot connect to Internet. Internet + router + switch: Hi dear support team and the community, I have a problem and I hope you can help me. 1. I have a basic configuration:D-link router connected to the ISP,Computer with Win 10 an NAS drive connected to the router. Everything is working well, and I see all devices and Internet....
  4. Windows cannot connect to Internet. Internet + router + switch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.: We had to change the plugs on our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all the wifi devices connected, like my phone and another PC, but the Windows 10 PC won't connect. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always...
  6. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.: We had to change the plugs on our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all the wifi devices connected, like my phone and another PC, but the Windows 10 PC won't connect. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always...
  7. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

8. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.: We had to change the plugs on our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all Wifi devices connected, my phone and another PC, but Windows 10 PC won't connect. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always been set in...
  9. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.

Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on.: We had to change the plugs on our WIFI router. When we turned it back on, all Wifi devices connected, my phone and another PC, but Windows 10 PC won't connect. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always been set in...
  10. Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on. All other...

Windows 10 cannot connect to the Internet after turning the router off and on. All other...: When we turned it back on, all wifi devices connected, like my phone and another PC, but Windows 10 PC. The Windows 10 PC was on and the internet was connected when we turned off the router. It has always been set in Windows 10, so that Wifi connects automatically as usual,...