Windows 10: Windows 10 Cannot Connect To The Internet.

Discus and support Windows 10 Cannot Connect To The Internet. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows simply will not connect to the internet. Neither wifi nor ethernet is working for internet access. To make it more confusing I am fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tadaen Sylvermane, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Cannot Connect To The Internet.

Windows simply will not connect to the internet. Neither wifi nor ethernet is working for internet access. To make it more confusing I am fully connected to my lan. I can ping and ssh to my server and all containers, the router can be pinged and hit through the browser. All other machines on my lan are fully connected and online with no issues.

I have tried using the troubleshooter. It says everything is configured correctly but I have no internet. It has nothing else to tell me.

I have tried reinstalling Windows. I can't even get out of the installation because the installer cannot connect to the internet, again neither wifi or ethernet. And just to be sure I installed with the "no internet" option, got installed and managed to get the most recent driver from realtek installed by downloading over linux and using a usb drive, and zero internet still. Plenty of lan access though.

I have an LTSP based PXE boot server on my lan serving Ubuntu. It works just fine on this machine, full internet connectivity and everything.

I've eliminated my local dhcp and dns servers as everything else is working just perfectly. I even have the proper ip and dns address on this machine when connected as well as able to use fqdn when using ssh to my server.

I'm so lost right now. Windows is not my strong point. I mainly use it for games but this is... I have no words. I've been banging my head against this for at least 6 hours now.

*EDIT* Forgot to mention I have also cleared the CMOS 3-4 times over the day as well. For all purposes this is a fresh machine that was working just yesterday.

:)

Tadaen Sylvermane, Jul 17, 2020

2. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Jul 17, 2020
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Cannot Connect To The Internet.

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Cannot Connect To The Internet.

1. Windows 10 Cannot Connect To The Internet. - Similar Threads - Cannot Connect Internet

2. Cannot connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to internet: My wi fi is on.I cannot connect to internet.Spectrum said it's not them.I get these messages:This site can't be reached.server ip cannot be found.I get this on my laptop and desktop.The DNS server might be unavailable.Rexently I put Windows 11 on laptop....
  3. Cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to the internet: From today my laptop has been showing this problem, it shows that it is connected to the wifi, but none of the browser or the app are connecting, i tried to renew my ip address but it says 'no operation can be performed on local area connection while it has its media...
  4. cannot connect to internet in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to internet in Windows 10: Dear All,Am hoping somebody can help with this rather irritating query. I currently have a Dell laptop, which is connected to the internet, using Wi-Fi. It has worked for many years. However, now it only works if I connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable. The cable is...
  5. cannot connect to internet in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect to internet in Windows 10: Dear All,Am hoping somebody can help with this rather irritating query. I currently have a Dell laptop, which is connected to the internet, using Wi-Fi. It has worked for many years. However, now it only works if I connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable. The cable is...
  6. cannot connect to internet in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows cannot connect to the Internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows cannot connect to the Internet: I have been using Windows Security. My computer would not connect to the internet, it showed the router but no connection. The trouble shooter would not solve the problem. I got a warning that the firewall was off. When I went to the settings and then security it shows no...
  8. [SOLVED] Windows 10 Cannot Connect To The Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SOLVED] Windows 10 Cannot Connect To The Internet.: Windows simply will not connect to the internet. Neither wifi nor ethernet is working for internet access. To make it more confusing I am fully connected to my lan. I can ping and ssh to my server and all containers, the router can be pinged and hit through the browser. All...
  9. Windows 10 Update - Cannot Connect to Internet

Windows 10 Update - Cannot Connect to Internet: My computer updated last night with KB 4559309. Now it will connect to the router, but will not connect to the internet. The taskbar indicator shows the world with 'x'. I have 3 other computers, both wireless and LAN connected, that all work fine. I have tried: Reset...
  10. Cannot connect to the internet

Cannot connect to the internet: My laptop will not connect to my internet. Ive went into the network and internet settings but it only lets me go into airplane mode and when Itried troubleshooting it said nothing was wrong....