Windows 10: Windows 10 Cannot Detect Logitec webcam pro C920 Despite Driver uninstall and reinstallation

Discus and support Windows 10 Cannot Detect Logitec webcam pro C920 Despite Driver uninstall and reinstallation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried everything prescribed so far on the Microsoft community to get my Windows 10 to recognize my Logitec webcam pro C920. So far, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bob Mok, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Bob Mok Win User

Windows 10 Cannot Detect Logitec webcam pro C920 Despite Driver uninstall and reinstallation

Hi,

I have tried everything prescribed so far on the Microsoft community to get my Windows 10 to recognize my Logitec webcam pro C920.

So far, I have done the following:

1. Enabled my camera in Privacy settings;

2. Uninstall and reinstall drivers under Device Manager for my webcam;

3. Switch USB ports on my PC 64 bit; and

4. Gone int Logitech to download directly the drivers for the C920.

The Logitec Webcam Software can detect my face and work, but not in the LogitecCapture App. So, can any kind soul offer me a workable solution. I refused to buy any of the software repair software because I have sourced the drivers from Windows and Logitech directly and they still don't work. There is no guarantee that these 3rd party solution providers are of any help.

Will appreciate receiving a solution since this same issue was raised in this community many months ago.

Bob

:)

Bob Mok, Dec 29, 2019
  2. MartinM92 Win User

Logitech c920 HD pro webcam not being detected

Hi,

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and for the most part all other apps and devices etc seem to be working. However, I use a Logitech C920 HR webcam to do live streaming and other than obs only working in 32 bit it will not recognise my webcam.

I'm having the same issue with the Logitech software its self also. I uninstalled it and re-installed the most up to date software from the website and also made sure all the drivers were up to date. I have tried to research it thinking it may be down to the windows 8 style compatibility issued.

I have tried other USB slots and between 2.0 and 3.0 and it does not make a difference.

I upgraded my laptop too and the webcam seems fine on that with the new software. Just my desktop. Also tried a 3rd party installer from researching solutions which also did not work

Any suggestions or anyone know a fix to this ?

Thanks

MartinM92, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Logitech c920 webcam video is offset to the right in Windows 10 CU

Hi all

Since I updated my computer and reinstalled windows 10 Creators update, my Logitech c920 web cam is showing the video offset to the right both in the camera app and in skype. When I load the webcam software it shows it correctly however. I thought it might be a scaling issue but it isn't. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times with no luck so far - does anyone have a similar problem or any ideas I can try?

Windows 10 Cannot Detect Logitec webcam pro C920 Despite Driver uninstall and reinstallation [​IMG]

Windows 10 Cannot Detect Logitec webcam pro C920 Despite Driver uninstall and reinstallation [​IMG]

Sad Nation, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Cannot Detect Logitec webcam pro C920 Despite Driver uninstall and reinstallation

Why doesn't Longitech C920 webcam work on Skype anymore?

Hi Fabio,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

This issue may occur if the driver for the computer is not corrupted or damaged.

I suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the drivers in and check if it works:

Follow the steps to uninstall the driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Web cam driver listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now reinstall the driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Getting Started - C920-C Webcam

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Cannot Detect Logitec webcam pro C920 Despite Driver uninstall and reinstallation

1. Windows 10 Cannot Detect Logitec webcam pro C920 Despite Driver uninstall and reinstallation - Similar Threads - Cannot Detect Logitec

2. C920 PRO Webcam not detected by device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C920 PRO Webcam not detected by device manager: The C920 PRO Webcam is only detected very seldomly by Windows.It does not even appear in device manager.When I boot macOS on this computer, the webcam is always working under macOS.This is an AORUS Z390 MASTER Mainboard. Does Windows have problems with the USB ports?What...
  3. C920 PRO Webcam not detected by device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C920 PRO Webcam not detected by device manager: The C920 PRO Webcam is only detected very seldomly by Windows.It does not even appear in device manager.When I boot macOS on this computer, the webcam is always working under macOS.This is an AORUS Z390 MASTER Mainboard. Does Windows have problems with the USB ports?What...
  4. Logitech C920 Webcam not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech C920 Webcam not detected: The Logitech C920 Webcam is only detected very seldomly. It does not even appear in device manager.How can I fix that?I have already reinstalled the webcam driver.It is not a hardware problem as macOS always is detecting the camera....
  5. Logitech C920 Webcam not detected

Logitech C920 Webcam not detected: The Logitech C920 Webcam is only detected very seldomly. It does not even appear in device manager.How can I fix that?I have already reinstalled the webcam driver.It is not a hardware problem as macOS always is detecting the camera....
  6. Webcam not detected, driver won't reinstall

Webcam not detected, driver won't reinstall: I have an inbuilt webcam on an ASUS ZenBook UX431F and I got this message when trying to open my camera app: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>I tried turning off my firewall. I checked the drivers - the camera driver was hidden, and the device status told me the device was not...
  7. the C920 hd pro webcam is not working

the C920 hd pro webcam is not working: Hi, my name is matteo, and the my web cam is not working as it should: so when i start skype or orther, only the webcam or the microphone in activated and this message appears to me: "limited USB resources exceeded", why? What should I do?...
  8. Logitech C920 Webcam not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C920 Webcam not working in Windows 10: Hi, I'll keep this as clear and concise as possible, Webcam doesn't output any picture at all, only a black screen, this occurs within the Logitech Software itself, any applications, basically everywhere. I have tried the camera on 2 different computers with Windows 10...
  9. Logitech c920 HD pro webcam not being detected

Logitech c920 HD pro webcam not being detected: Hi, I have upgraded to Windows 10 and for the most part all other apps and devices etc seem to be working. However, I use a Logitech C920 HR webcam to do live streaming and other than obs only working in 32 bit it will not recognise my webcam. I'm having the same issue...
  10. Logitech C920 Webcam

Logitech C920 Webcam: - I did an upgrade from Window7 to Win10(9926) - all went well, apart from a few glitches.. - the Logitech webcam doesn't function with Skype - anybody found a solution? 4652

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hd webcam pro c920 skype not working