Windows 10: windows 10 cannot detect mobile phone sd card

Discus and support windows 10 cannot detect mobile phone sd card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; windows 10 cannot detect mobile phone sd card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeh Chinoy, Dec 16, 2018.

1. windows 10 cannot detect mobile phone sd card

windows 10 cannot detect mobile phone sd card

:)

Jeh Chinoy, Dec 16, 2018
  2. dorsetknob, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Mini SD cards and an LG M4410 Mobile

So, I go and get given that mobile, and it comes with a 64meg mini SD card.:shadedshu

I go and buy a 1gig mini sd card which comes with the adapter. Now after formatting it about 4 times I get it to pick up as normal in the phone and on the computer. *Cool windows 10 cannot detect mobile phone sd card :cool:

Unfortunately, the phone wont pick up what I've put on the card in windows, and the computer wont pick up what I put on it with the phone. *Bang Head :banghead:

Is there a way to get the phone to pick up what I've put on the mini SD card with the computer, and have the computer pick up what is on the Mini SD card that was put on it with the mobile? *Confused windows 10 cannot detect mobile phone sd card :confused:

Miscelaneous Gamer, Dec 16, 2018
  4. john_ Win User

Micro sd to sd card adaptor...

Wow... That's expensive considering that the opposite adapter sells for about a dollar.

This looks much cheaper. I believe does the same job. And it should be much cheaper. If I am not mistaken these are passive adapters.

SD to Micro SD Card Extension Cable Adapter Flexible Extender Cable 24 inch Long | eBay $4.74

windows 10 cannot detect mobile phone sd card adapter-png.png

john_, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 cannot detect mobile phone sd card - Similar Threads - cannot detect mobile

2. phone sd card bug in explorer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone sd card bug in explorer Windows 10: Apparently this bug hasn’t been adressed by Windows developers for 6 years now and keeps happening to people. Whenever it emerges as a question on this forum the “support” member answers the same way without even understanding the question by pasting the default response and...
  3. phone sd card bug in explorer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phone sd card bug in explorer Windows 10: Apparently this bug hasn’t been adressed by Windows developers for 6 years now and keeps happening to people. Whenever it emerges as a question on this forum the “support” member answers the same way without even understanding the question by pasting the default response and...
  4. Windows 10 does not detect SD card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 does not detect SD card: Hello, so I bought a brand new 32 GB sd card to install an os into a raspberry pi I was using raspberry pi imager. when the program was writing the os to the sd card a text message appeared 'Error when writing the operative system', the window closed and it suddenly...
  5. Windows 10 does not detect SD card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 does not detect SD card: Hello, so I bought a brand new 32 GB sd card to install an os into a raspberry pi I was using raspberry pi imager. when the program was writing the os to the sd card a text message appeared 'Error when writing the operative system', the window closed and it suddenly...
  6. Windows 10 does not detect SD card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. SD card detection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card detection.: I have a micro SD card that my phone detects and can access but when I plug it into the PC with a USB/SD card reader the PC can't open it. It appears in My PC as a drive but with no space consumed bar on it. When I double click to open the PC hangs and sometimes loses it's...
  8. SD card detection.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SD card detection.: I have a micro SD card that my phone detects and can access but when I plug it into the PC with a USB/SD card reader the PC can't open it. It appears in My PC as a drive but with no space consumed bar on it. When I double click to open the PC hangs and sometimes loses it's...
  9. SD Card not detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD Card not detected: I have an older HP laptop (6730b) running Win 10. When I inserted an SD card right after startup it would show up in This PC and function normally. After finishing with the SD card, I would "Safely Remove Hardware" from the Notification Area and remove the card. I then...
  10. SD Card not detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD Card not detected: Hi i have a 64gb Sandisk micro SD card that has been working fine in my phone until yesterday when the phone suddenly said SD card not inserted. I then pu it onto my laptop card reader and usb adapter the SD card worked in neither the laptop didnt even recognise the card was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cannot detect windows mobile phone