Windows 10: windows 10 cannot install updates undoing changes

Discus and support windows 10 cannot install updates undoing changes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have read through all the threads relating to this issue and none of the solutions have worked and the problem remains unresolved. I see that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AudreyHughes1, May 2, 2019.

1. windows 10 cannot install updates undoing changes

I have read through all the threads relating to this issue and none of the solutions have worked and the problem remains unresolved.

I see that updates are being installed though as the latest update was this morning. However the annoying message and time delay keeps happening every morning, well most mornings.

What I have done so far;

booted to safe mode and tried to fix my system. No problems doing this at all. Unsuccessful updating though

downloaded and ran wu10. Says the problems are fixed but same message comes at the completion of updates

Checked for known corrupted updates. Couldn't find any though

Is there something I have missed or is there another solution to this problem?

I am running a acer laptop with a quad core processor a 4 gig of ram. This laptop originally came with windows 8 but I successfully installed windows 10 shortly after purchasing my laptop. There is ample space so disk space is not an issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks windows 10 cannot install updates undoing changes :)

:)

AudreyHughes1, May 2, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 2, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 2, 2019
  4. windows 10 cannot install updates undoing changes

Sumit Dhiman2, May 2, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 cannot install updates undoing changes

1. windows 10 cannot install updates undoing changes - Similar Threads - cannot install updates

2. windows could not install the updates, undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows could not install the updates, undoing changes: this is all i have been seeing for ages, ive tried everything, troubleshooting and restarting, ive tried deleting space, and a bunch more..does anyone know a fix?...
  3. windows could not install the updates, undoing changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows could not install the updates, undoing changes: this is all i have been seeing for ages, ive tried everything, troubleshooting and restarting, ive tried deleting space, and a bunch more..does anyone know a fix?...
  4. windows could not install the updates, undoing changes

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cannot complete update/Undoing changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot complete update/Undoing changes: After troubleshooting a problem with my HP Pavilion desktop running Windows 10, tech support told me that I had to reinstall the operating system; which I did by following the link provided to Microsoft and downloading the installation file. That solved my problem. However,...
  6. cannot update to 1903 - windows undoing changes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cannot update to 1903 - windows undoing changes: rebuilt my laptop yesterday using Macrium the last build I had made was in January this year therefore need to update software and windows updates. System has updated to 1803 states there is an update for 1903 - download this system reboots - starts to install the update...
  7. Windows 10 undoing update changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 undoing update changes: Hi, I have windows 10 1803, I am using Windows 10 update assistant to update to the latest version which is 1903 .. however when the download is completed and the PC restarts .. it shows me that blue screen that says "Working on updates don't turn off your computer .. etc"...
  8. Windows 10 Update - Undoing changes

Windows 10 Update - Undoing changes: I recently tried to download the Gamepass for PC beta for my Laptop and it needed me to update Windows 10 to the 1903 update. The update downloaded, my PC restarted and it got to 67% and then turned itself off. I turned the laptop back on and it had the loading wheel turn...
  9. Windows Cannot Update Undoing Changes

Windows Cannot Update Undoing Changes: Every time I update it is showing windows cannot update undoing changes at 99% this is my error code (0x8024a105) please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-update-undoing-changes/50db9741-008f-4667-9b76-2ad836874fa6
  10. WINDOWS CANNOT UPDATE UNDOING CHANGES

WINDOWS CANNOT UPDATE UNDOING CHANGES: Every time I update it is showing windows cannot update undoing changes at 99% this is my error code (0x8024a105) please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-cannot-update-undoing-changes/6416894d-0801-4306-b28c-3adbb0a0f3f3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8024a105 1809

2. nothing has worled windows 10 undoing changes at boot up