Windows 10: Windows 10 Cannot Let Me Use My Mic.

Discus and support Windows 10 Cannot Let Me Use My Mic. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I just got a Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50P and it's not working with my PC. Can anyone help out?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Seth Stillman, May 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Cannot Let Me Use My Mic.

So, I just got a Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50P and it's not working with my PC. Can anyone help out?

:)

Seth Stillman, May 25, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, May 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 25, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Cannot Let Me Use My Mic.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Cannot Let Me Use My Mic.

1. Windows 10 Cannot Let Me Use My Mic. - Similar Threads - Cannot Let Mic

2. I cannot use steam windows won't let me open it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot use steam windows won't let me open it: I cannot use steam. I downloaded the setup exe for it and windows won't let me open it. Something pops up and tells me to change app recommendation settings but i cant find that. How can I fix this?...
  3. I cannot use steam windows won't let me open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot use steam windows won't let me open it: I cannot use steam. I downloaded the setup exe for it and windows won't let me open it. Something pops up and tells me to change app recommendation settings but i cant find that. How can I fix this?...
  4. Windows refuses to let me use my headset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows refuses to let me use my headset.: I have no issues with other devices, and this headset has been nothing less than stellar; it's not an old headset, and I know for damn sure that the drivers or the headset itself are working just fine.When I dig into the device properties, Windows LOCKS it at 0.0dB for the...
  5. Bluetooth Earbuds will not let me hear anything when mic is in use?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Earbuds will not let me hear anything when mic is in use?: Device: ENACFIRE E60 Bluetooth Earbuds that function as both a microphone & headset. I'm trying to use the mic that comes with the earbuds, however, whenever the mic is being used by any program I can no longer hear anything through it. I went into the playback tab and...
  6. My PC doesn't let me use my mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC doesn't let me use my mic: In the settings, it says that I CAN use my mic, and that every app has permission to use it. HOWEVER, when I try to use my mic (even when testing the mic in the settings), it says that my mic is turned off. How can I fix it? submitted by /u/AndreiGurka [link] [comments]...
  7. windows won't let me change default format audio for my mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows won't let me change default format audio for my mic: My new microphone's default format is set to 16 bit 44100. I need to change it to studio quality, but as soon as I close the window of the sound options is changes back. any way to fix this?...
  8. Realtek audio manager only lets me use mic or headphones and not both

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek audio manager only lets me use mic or headphones and not both: Hello, I was recently playing a game with my friend and I wanted to talk to him with my mic. I have a turtle beach headset with a built in mic. My pc has 2 headphone ports on the front, one for just headphones, and one for both headphones and a mic. When I plugged my headset...
  9. Realtek audio manager won’t only lets me use mic or headphones and not both

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek audio manager won’t only lets me use mic or headphones and not both: Hello, I was recently playing a game with my friend and I wanted to talk to him with my mic. I have a turtle beach headset with a built in mic. My pc has 2 headphone ports on the front, one for just headphones, and one for both headphones and a mic. When I plugged my headset...
  10. Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!: i use a shopping website called vova and i was able to shop on here on my lenovo laptop for months but now all of a sudden everything is working except that website. it makes no sense. i have all updates installed so i dont know what it is. i use this website alot so i cant...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not letting me use a mic