Windows 10: Windows 10 «cannot load profile» message after factory reset

Discus and support Windows 10 «cannot load profile» message after factory reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried booting the pc in safe mode, however it is locked behind a BitLocker, asking for an Id from a school account i had 5 years ago. The account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sally985, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Sally985 Win User

Windows 10 «cannot load profile» message after factory reset

I tried booting the pc in safe mode, however it is locked behind a BitLocker, asking for an Id from a school account i had 5 years ago. The account cant be accessed. Is there a way around this?

:)

Sally985, Dec 18, 2022

2. Factory reset "Error" message

Hi Jaxyn,

It seems that the issue that you initially encountered also interferes with the factory reset. In order for us to provide the appropriate solution, we'd like to ask for additional information. Please answer the following:

• Aside from failing at 30%-32%, are you also getting an error message or code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 18, 2022
  3. WaneNO Win User
    Can’t load user profile after factory reset.

I’ve seen posts with the same problem. I just performed a factory reset, it finished resetting and showed me the same sign in screen I normally see. I go and try to put in my pin, and it says “The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded”. The thing is every solution says sign into a different profile, but this is the only profile I have on this laptop. I’m stuck on the sign in screen and can’t do anything. Need help asap, have finals tomorrow. Windows 10

WaneNO, Dec 18, 2022
  4. mik07 Win User

Windows Profile Not loading, Everything seems to reseted

I am not seeing that I am logged into an temporary profile. It is the same user profile of mine, however there seem to reset of everything with program files along with all missing application, I can still see go to the C> Program files or USER> APP Data> Local| Roaming |...

Stand Corrected: I am in Temporary profile based on the eventViewer log displayed
    Windows 10 «cannot load profile» message after factory reset [​IMG]

I am hoping some windows update didn't do this, The last one was KB4023057. I also did update my AMD graphic driver and AMD Chipset. With this steps, I was careful with having to uninstall with DDU in safe mode, then reinstall the AMD software.

mik07, Dec 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 «cannot load profile» message after factory reset - Similar Threads - «cannot load profile»

2. User profile cannot be loaded, after I tried factory resetting.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User profile cannot be loaded, after I tried factory resetting.: Restarted five times now, cannot get into safe mode using F4, F8, Shift + Restart, nada. Search bar inaccessible because the whole screen just goes with that error message, I’m about to throw this thing out the window. Someone please friggin’ help....
  3. User profile cannot be loaded, after I tried factory resetting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile cannot be loaded, after I tried factory resetting.: Restarted five times now, cannot get into safe mode using F4, F8, Shift + Restart, nada. Search bar inaccessible because the whole screen just goes with that error message, I’m about to throw this thing out the window. Someone please friggin’ help....
  4. User profile cannot be loaded, after I tried factory resetting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 «cannot load profile» message after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 «cannot load profile» message after factory reset: I tried booting the pc in safe mode, however it is locked behind a BitLocker, asking for an Id from a school account i had 5 years ago. The account cant be accessed. Is there a way around this?...
  6. Windows 10 «cannot load profile» message after factory reset

Windows 10 «cannot load profile» message after factory reset: I tried booting the pc in safe mode, however it is locked behind a BitLocker, asking for an Id from a school account i had 5 years ago. The account cant be accessed. Is there a way around this?...
  7. User not loading after factory reset

User not loading after factory reset: So I factory reset my laptop because I was having problems with it then after the reset it had a loading screen “undoing changes” I thought that was part of the process so I just went with it after the reset it brought me back to the login screen which is weird after a...
  8. Can’t load user profile after factory reset.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t load user profile after factory reset.: I’ve seen posts with the same problem. I just performed a factory reset, it finished resetting and showed me the same sign in screen I normally see. I go and try to put in my pin, and it says “The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be...
  9. Can’t load user profile after factory reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t load user profile after factory reset.: I’ve seen posts with the same problem. I just performed a factory reset, it finished resetting and showed me the same sign in screen I normally see. I go and try to put in my pin, and it says “The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be...
  10. Can’t load user profile after factory reset.