Windows 10: Windows 10 cannot log in

Discus and support Windows 10 cannot log in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So a few days ago I tried to start windows in safe mode, but then it asked for my microsoft account password, so i put it in, but it said password is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jose abelguerra, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 cannot log in

So a few days ago I tried to start windows in safe mode, but then it asked for my microsoft account password, so i put it in, but it said password is incorrect, try again. I reset my password from another device, but still it said that password is incorrect, try again. normally I enter using a pin, but there are no other sign in options. the only options available at the lock screen are to input my password, language, internet, and shut down/restart. I already entered the troubleshoot manager and tried to open safe mode with networking, but nothing changes. I tried reseting the computer Fully clean the hard drive, but still it asks for my account password. I even entered the command prompt and enabled the administrator account but it does not appear as an option on the lock screen. I want to know if there are other options to force log in from my computer, as i can't make a bootable usb from an external source on my own or if it's possible from a mac that would work. Sorry if bad english not a native speaker

:)

jose abelguerra, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 cannot log in

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 cannot log in

1. Windows 10 cannot log in - Similar Threads - cannot log

2. Cannot sign into Windows 11. Stuck in loop to create PIN on logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Windows 11. Stuck in loop to create PIN on logging in: My computer was recently compromised by a Trojan attack. This resulted in me losing access to my Microsoft Account for a day. This issue was solved by the helpful online support. So I now have access to the login account, however when I attempt to log in, I can enter my...
  3. Cannot sign into Windows 11. Stuck in loop to create PIN on logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign into Windows 11. Stuck in loop to create PIN on logging in: My computer was recently compromised by a Trojan attack. This resulted in me losing access to my Microsoft Account for a day. This issue was solved by the helpful online support. So I now have access to the login account, however when I attempt to log in, I can enter my...
  4. Cannot log in to microsoft account after motherboard change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to microsoft account after motherboard change.: So I changed my motherboard and now cannot login as it gives me some weird error Ox8007000e, and also asks for windows password which I have not setup so I leave blank, but it gives me error again tried to set up a password, same result. Support said to activate windows that...
  5. Cannot log in to microsoft account after motherboard change.

Cannot log in to microsoft account after motherboard change.: So I changed my motherboard and now cannot login as it gives me some weird error Ox8007000e, and also asks for windows password which I have not setup so I leave blank, but it gives me error again tried to set up a password, same result. Support said to activate windows that...
  6. After updating to windows 11 cannot log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating to windows 11 cannot log in: Hello, I finally decided to upgrade to windows 11 and upon completing the upgrade my computer is stuck on the windows 11 log in screen, it will say other user and when I try my local login it says incorrect. When I try to log in with the option for Microsoft account it says...
  7. After updating to windows 11 cannot log in

After updating to windows 11 cannot log in: Hello, I finally decided to upgrade to windows 11 and upon completing the upgrade my computer is stuck on the windows 11 log in screen, it will say other user and when I try my local login it says incorrect. When I try to log in with the option for Microsoft account it says...
  8. Cannot log in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in my pc: One day my pc had a problem and it was beeping and didnt open, so I talked witb a professional and he fixed it but now for some reason whenever I try to log in and when I input the correct Pin it just keep telling me "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in...
  9. Cannot log in my pc

Cannot log in my pc: One day my pc had a problem and it was beeping and didnt open, so I talked witb a professional and he fixed it but now for some reason whenever I try to log in and when I input the correct Pin it just keep telling me "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in...
  10. I literally cannot log in. Help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I literally cannot log in. Help me.: Hello. A few nights ago I was playing a game and shut off my computer. The next day I wake up and it says I need to wait 2 hours to sign in again. Its happened before, so I left my PC on and came back 2 hours later. Then about 3 hours later, I come back, and it didn’t work. I...