Windows 10: Windows 10 - Cannot See Anything Under Security

Discus and support Windows 10 - Cannot See Anything Under Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. I have been facing this problem for a while now. I am not sure if I triggered it somehow or some virus. My Windows Version is 1909 (OS Build... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Qoins, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Qoins Win User

Windows 10 - Cannot See Anything Under Security

Hi. I have been facing this problem for a while now. I am not sure if I triggered it somehow or some virus.

My Windows Version is 1909 (OS Build 18636. 1198)

The problem I am facing is I cannot see anything under the windows security window. When I search for windows security. I get this shared in the image below.

Screenshot by Lightshot

I have tried to google and find a fix, but No one seems to be facing such an issue. Thanks for the help.

Also, I am not sure if the two problems are related. But I am not able to update my windows anymore. Everytime I try it keeps failing. And retrying every time I shutdown. I tried everything I could find on google but was not able to fix it.

Edit #1 : After I tried to reset the Windows Security App, which did not resolve the issue. I was able to find virus and threat protection in the start menu. The Windows Security Shows Nothing But the Virus and Threat Protection is all grayed out.

Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

As you can see here, I am an Admin Already

Screenshot by Lightshot

:)

Qoins, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 22, 2021
  4. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Cannot See Anything Under Security - Similar Threads - Cannot Anything Under

2. MP3 player does not connect. Cannot see it under This PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MP3 player does not connect. Cannot see it under This PC: My daughter's MP3 player no longer connects to my Lenovo Yoga Slim laptop. It used to in the past but no longer does. I need to be able to connect it to add some tracks I downloaded for her.This is what I've tried:- I've run the updates including optional- Restarted the...
  3. MP3 player does not connect. Cannot see it under This PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MP3 player does not connect. Cannot see it under This PC: My daughter's MP3 player no longer connects to my Lenovo Yoga Slim laptop. It used to in the past but no longer does. I need to be able to connect it to add some tracks I downloaded for her.This is what I've tried:- I've run the updates including optional- Restarted the...
  4. I cannot see the options given in the Windows Security panel.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot see the options given in the Windows Security panel.: I cannot see any options on my Windows Security Pane. Options like Virus and Threat Protection, Firewall and network Protection, Family options, etc. I cannot see any options on that panel....
  5. I cannot see the options given in the Windows Security panel.

I cannot see the options given in the Windows Security panel.: I cannot see any options on my Windows Security Pane. Options like Virus and Threat Protection, Firewall and network Protection, Family options, etc. I cannot see any options on that panel....
  6. Windows 11 Cannot see shared folders in File Explorer under Network

Windows 11 Cannot see shared folders in File Explorer under Network: I recently installed Windows 11 Home v. 10.0.22000 Build 22000 on a 500 GB M.2 drive on my new computer called Win11. Shared folders have appeared on occasion under Network in File Explorer but they disappear next time I open File Explorer. I can see a shared folder by typing...
  7. Windows 10 - Cannot See Anything Under Security

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Cannot See Anything Under Security: Hi. I have been facing this problem for a while now. I am not sure if I triggered it somehow or some virus. My Windows Version is 1909 (OS Build 18636. 1198) The problem I am facing is I cannot see anything under the windows security window. When I search for windows...
  8. Cannot Edit Anything in Security Center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Edit Anything in Security Center: I keep getting Event 16 errors where it seems that any changes to my anti-virus Bitdefender won't properly be recognized by the Security Center. "Error while updating Bitdefender Antivirus status to SECURITY_PRODUCT_STATE_ON." So, I ran services.msc to see if I could do...
  9. I can't see (Virus & Threat Protection) Under my Windows 10 Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't see (Virus & Threat Protection) Under my Windows 10 Security: I bought my DELL Inspiron in 2018. It came with 1-year McAfee Subscription. I didn't pay any attention to Windows Security during the past, however, and when I received notification from McAfee informing me that my current subscription is almost due to expire, I've chatted to...
  10. Windows security under security providers:

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security under security providers:: In windows security under security providers: Windows defender anti virus is on, firewall is on, but WEB PROTECTION shows no providers. What do I need for web protection?...