Windows 10: Windows 10 Can't activate Insider Preview in settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Can't activate Insider Preview in settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I go to Settings and in the Insider Preview Program I click Get Started, message pops up saying "We can't reach our servers right now. Try again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CremeDeLaTiddy, May 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Can't activate Insider Preview in settings

When I go to Settings and in the Insider Preview Program I click Get Started, message pops up saying "We can't reach our servers right now. Try again later." I tried restarting PC, but to no avail. Any help appreciated.

:)

CremeDeLaTiddy, May 17, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 17, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, May 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Can't activate Insider Preview in settings

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Can't activate Insider Preview in settings

1. Windows 10 Can't activate Insider Preview in settings - Similar Threads - Can't activate Insider

2. O365 Activation not working in Windows Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    O365 Activation not working in Windows Insider Preview: I have Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Build 25267.rs_prerelease.221209-1557. I am trying to use O365 and cannot because Office cannot connect to the internet. The rest of the computer can connect and do stuff, but Office cannot. This is running Windows 11 on a Mac M1 through...
  3. O365 Activation not working in Windows Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    O365 Activation not working in Windows Insider Preview: I have Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Build 25267.rs_prerelease.221209-1557. I am trying to use O365 and cannot because Office cannot connect to the internet. The rest of the computer can connect and do stuff, but Office cannot. This is running Windows 11 on a Mac M1 through...
  4. Windows Insider Preview Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Insider Preview Activation: Hey, I'm hoping this is the best place to post this. I was part of the original insider preview development cycle 2014? for Windows 10 which I had installed on a new desktop I built. I vaguely remember at the time that for anyone who was part of pre-release of the original...
  5. Windows 10 Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Preview: I had Windows 10 Insider Preview 19041.1 vb.release. Version 2004. OS Build 19041.84. I have been wondering how do I go back to the latest build which I believe is version 1909. I have been looking for posts, but nothing really explaining how to do this. Thank you very...
  6. Windows 10 Insider Preview

Windows 10 Insider Preview: Received error code 0x80070005 after 2 attempts to update WIN 10 PRO to build 19037.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-insider-preview/8a18962b-b34c-4f78-a144-2ec01861a96b
  7. Windows 10 insider preview

Windows 10 insider preview: I am using windows 10 insider preview. but windows ask me to active windows.. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-insider-preview/c0c53564-d18d-43dd-80b7-8227266e2345"
  8. Windows Insider preview Activation

Windows Insider preview Activation: I am a windows Insider using windows Insider Preview of windows 10 on a system where windows 10 was not installed. It is telling me to activate Windows where using of these builds was free and it is also not letting me personalise Windows. This is preventing me to check new...
  9. insider preview for windows 10

insider preview for windows 10: I've not that long ago downloaded and installed the insider preview update for windows 10 on my hp notebook but it keeps downloading again and only gets so far then quits what do I do to solve this? as I feel its stopping other important updates...
  10. Windows 10 Insider Preview

Windows 10 Insider Preview: The updating process is cycling through the same set of messages. The PC is restarted and the download will restart. Windows 10 Insider Preview 17741.1000 (rs5_release) Downloading - 0% These message keep repeating. Windows 10 Insider Preview 17741.1000 (rs5_release)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant activate windows 10 insider preview

2. cant activate windows insider