Windows 10: windows 10 cant activate

Discus and support windows 10 cant activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When i wan to activate my windows that got error come. Who i can contach? i need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SohSeong, Nov 8, 2018.

1. SohSeong Win User

windows 10 cant activate

When i wan to activate my windows that got error come. Who i can contach? i need help

:)

SohSeong, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 8, 2018
  4. skippy258 Win User

windows 10 cant activate

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      windows 10 cant activate [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 cant activate

1. windows 10 cant activate - Similar Threads - cant activate

2. cant activate win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant activate win 10 pro: [ATTACH]try to fill product key but no work [ATTACH] help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-win-10-pro/1cb5c84e-e7b6-4e1c-b5a0-c9044fb4224a"
  3. Changed mother board cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changed mother board cant activate windows: I had the mother board changed and I am unable to activate windows. the sticker with my product key is partially torn and I cant use that. How do I get windows activated....
  4. Help me i cant activate windows

Help me i cant activate windows: So, I downloaded windows from your website, and it was completely flawless for the past year. But today, I logged on and saw activate windows. And there it shows cant connect to your organisation activation service something like that. I cant activate it...
  5. Why Cant I Activate W10, and How Do I Solve This?

Why Cant I Activate W10, and How Do I Solve This?: I apolgise in advance for the lengthe of this post, but hope the initial detail will help prevent wasted time later. On My Original PC: I built this PC about 5 years ago and purchased and installed W7. 3 months ago, I wanted to upgrade from W7 to W10, so at the...
  6. cant activate windows 10

cant activate windows 10: I replaced motherboard now I cant activate windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10/a36d3b36-832e-4b94-bf30-73076dc7b729"
  7. Windows licence expiry - cant activate with new key - error 0x800070424

Windows licence expiry - cant activate with new key - error 0x800070424: I am getting message "Your Windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings". Settings states that last product key can't be used on this copy of Windows (Error code 0x800070424). Activation troubleshooter states that Windows is activated. If I try...
  8. cant activate win 10 pro

cant activate win 10 pro: I have 2 computers with windows 10 licenses. One is win 10 home, the other is win 10 pro. Computer #1 originally had win 10 pro license installed, Computer #2 had win 10 home installed. The problem arose when I tried to switch licenses. I did clean installs on both...
  9. cant activated my windows

cant activated my windows: cant activate my windows need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activated-my-windows/d6ec3830-bf1b-4759-8654-4d21e570500e"
  10. Transfered hdd with windows on it and cant activate.

Transfered hdd with windows on it and cant activate.: i moved windows 10 on my old laptops ssd to a different laptop which previously had windows 8 on it and now windows 10 is saying that the product isn't activated. is there any way i can get windows 10 on the new machine activated without having to purchase a product key?...