Windows 10: Windows 10 can't Add Bluetooth or other device

Discus and support Windows 10 can't Add Bluetooth or other device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to connect and pair my bluetooth headset to my computer. But then realize that my computer can not Add Bluetooth or other device. [ATTACH] I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kaedi, May 30, 2020.

1. Kaedi Win User

Windows 10 can't Add Bluetooth or other device

I want to connect and pair my bluetooth headset to my computer. But then
    realize that my computer can not Add Bluetooth or other device.

Windows 10 can't Add Bluetooth or other device a4c0a155-c310-469c-b5d5-d82f0806ef18?upload=true.jpg

I can NOT pair with other device's bluetooth by that option, but

I can pair my computer with other devices only with two ways:
    1. from the device itself in this case my smartphone detecting my computer's bluetooth and then pair it up
    2. by "Send a file" option so my computer will ask permission to pair with the device.

The problem with those methods are:
    1. there's no way it can be paired from my headset, i mean there's no display to tap.
    2. there's no way my headset can receive any file from my computer so it can be paired up

My computer can detect my headset bluetooth from the "Send a file" option but it can't Add Bluetooth or other device.
    Windows 10 can't Add Bluetooth or other device 7c46204f-15aa-4843-8988-7f816e9763be?upload=true.jpg

I have updated :

- my windows
    - my bluetooth and network drivers
    - check the box Discovery on bluetooth setting
    - changed the Bluetooth Support Service to automatically

And off course everything with restarting my computer everytime, BUT i still have the same problem.
    Please help

:)

Kaedi, May 30, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 30, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, May 30, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 can't Add Bluetooth or other device - Similar Threads - can't Add Bluetooth

2. Can't add a new Bluetooth device in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add a new Bluetooth device in Windows 10: A couple of days ago, my Bluetooth headphones would sometimes stutter when playing audio in Windows 10. So I Googled the problem and ended up getting rid of the hands-free audio service in Windows. The problem was fixed and I forgot, but now I have unpaired my headset and...
  3. Can't add a new Bluetooth device in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add a new Bluetooth device in Windows 10: A couple of days ago, my Bluetooth headphones would sometimes stutter when playing audio in Windows 10. So I Googled the problem and ended up getting rid of the hands-free audio service in Windows. The problem was fixed and I forgot, but now I have unpaired my headset and...
  4. “Add Bluetooth or other device”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Add Bluetooth or other device”: When I click the button to pair a new device nothing happens and I can’t access any menu to pair the device literally nothing happens as if it isn’t even a real button please help this is extremely frustrating because no forum has any good answer or work around submitted by...
  5. "Add Bluetooth or other" devices not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Add Bluetooth or other" devices not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth dongle that didn't work, I had a suspicion that it didn't support Windows 10, so I got another one, that didnt work either. I almost gave up then I decided to get a Network Card, which I know supported Windows 10 and had Bluetooth, but none of...
  6. Can't add device in Device and Printers or Add bluetooth devices

Can't add device in Device and Printers or Add bluetooth devices: I'm trying to connect some Bluetooth earbuds I have with an adapter I just bought. I know for a fact the adapter works it just doesnt work on my computer. Any time I try clicking on either add device in Device and Printers tab or Add bluetooth device the box opens up for a...
  7. The Add Bluetooth & other devices button in Setting->Bluetooth & other devices not responsed

The Add Bluetooth & other devices button in Setting->Bluetooth & other devices not responsed: In Setting->Bluetooth & other devices, when press the "+" button to Add Bluetooth or other device, nothing responded. I still can add through the "Devices and printers". [ATTACH]...
  8. Add Bluetooth or other device button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Bluetooth or other device button: my Bluetooth device is working fine. I'm able to connect devices that are already paired. But I'm not able to pair new devices. When I click the button "add Bluetooth or other devices" nothing happens the normal pop-up window doesn't appear. I'm not asking how to pair a...
  9. Can't add a second Bluetooth Earbud Device to my Settings - Devices - Bluetooth & other...

Can't add a second Bluetooth Earbud Device to my Settings - Devices - Bluetooth & other...: Greetings, I'm having trouble setting up a second set of Bluetooth Earbuds in Settings so I can use them when my first pair of earbuds run low on Battery. I already have a set of BlueWow A5L & BlueWow A5R listed in the Audio section under Bluetooth & other devices. I also...
  10. Add Bluetooth or other device button in Bluetooth and other devices does nothing (WIN 10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Bluetooth or other device button in Bluetooth and other devices does nothing (WIN 10): Just as it says above,nothing pops up when I click on the add button in bluetooth and other devices page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-bluetooth-or-other-device-button-in-bluetooth/af59695e-7ebd-4379-bb6c-ea58557848db