Windows 10: Windows 10 Can't change interface Language/Add a new language keyboard.

Discus and support Windows 10 Can't change interface Language/Add a new language keyboard. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I've got this problem where I can't change my interface language or add a new language keyboard too, this all happened when I added the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by George Chavchanidze, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Can't change interface Language/Add a new language keyboard.

Hello.

I've got this problem where I can't change my interface language or add a new language keyboard too, this all happened when I added the Russian Keyboard and forgot to Untick the " Set as interface language " box. It changed to Russian and can't switch back to English back.

As you see regularly there have to be options below the box of 3 languages ( 3 languages because I have English, Georgian And RUssian keyboard added.) but here they don't appear, also when I change to "English ( United States ) " as it is shown on the picture, windows doesn't do anything and no actions are taken. I've tried restoring my system to 7 September since this happened Yesterday I think, on 8th September. Any ways how to fix this ? ( Also tried removing any malware if I had and did that too, nothing changed. )
    Windows 10 Can't change interface Language/Add a new language keyboard. 54b51f0f-3696-490f-aa7b-30e6e1a77fd3?upload=true.png

:)

George Chavchanidze, Sep 9, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Meghana C Win User
    language changed windows 10

Hi Keith,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with language settings.

To assist you better, please provide the information:

• What is the make and model of the wireless keyboard?

• Is the keyboard layout changed or the complete Windows interface is changed to Arabic?

• Are you able to login to the computer?

• Have you installed Windows 10 with single language edition?
    To confirm, if it is single language edition you have to reinstall the Operating System or if it is multiple language you have to download the language pack of your choice and make it as default.

If only the wireless keyboard layout has changed then, I suggest you to add a keyboard layout in Windows 10 from the below steps:

• Type settings in the search bar and press enter.

• Go to Time & language.

• Click on Region & language.

• Choose the language you wish to add as keyboard layout.

• Click on Options.

• Click on Add a keyboard.

• Select the keyboard layout you want to add.

• Restart your computer.
    Please note, that to change a keyboard layout using the following method, you need to have more than one keyboard layout added to your language settings. See how to add a keyboard layout in Windows 10 if you need help with that.

Press Windows logo key + spacebar.

Please get back to us with the update on the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Meghana C, Sep 9, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 Can't change interface Language/Add a new language keyboard.

Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Can't change interface Language/Add a new language keyboard.

1. Windows 10 Can't change interface Language/Add a new language keyboard. - Similar Threads - Can't change interface

2. Add New Language as "Santhali" to Languages list in Region & Language in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add New Language as "Santhali" to Languages list in Region & Language in Windows: I have created keyboard layout for Santhali with ol chiki script using Keyboard Layout Creator v1.4 but there are not included in languge option in Project-> properties. Anyway I used EnglishUnited State and mapped Santhali Ol Chiki Script unicode 1C50 - 1C7F and working...
  3. Add New Language as "Santhali" to Languages list in Region & Language in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add New Language as "Santhali" to Languages list in Region & Language in Windows: I have created keyboard layout for Santhali with ol chiki script using Keyboard Layout Creator v1.4 but there are not included in languge option in Project-> properties. Anyway I used EnglishUnited State and mapped Santhali Ol Chiki Script unicode 1C50 - 1C7F and working...
  4. can't access change language keyboard in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't access change language keyboard in windows 10: i want change keyboard language to persian keyboard and have 2 language keyboard in windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-change-language-keyboard-in-windows-10/a6d02858-af4d-4549-a79f-9572c022d2c4
  5. Can't change keyboard language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change keyboard language: I can't fit it all in the title, let me explain what I'm looking for exactly: My language pack is fully installed, windows is updated. I'm not trying to Add a language, I'm trying to Add a Keyboard language. The languages I'm looking for are not listed there, but they are...
  6. How to change Windows interface language

How to change Windows interface language: Hi i have a problem with changing the interface language on my laptop. So as i can see from the system my MS license covers only one interface language and currently it is russian. But i need to switch into english. I can change the input language etc but the interface is...
  7. Add keyboard language that can change only in language bar.

Add keyboard language that can change only in language bar.: Hi, Currently, I use English and Thai keyboard as the main language and switch between it with a grave accent. I'd like to add a Chinese keyboard, but not interfere with my grave accent button, because I use it much less. Is there any way to set it to appear in the...
  8. Add a new language to Windows

Add a new language to Windows: Hi all, I'm using Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 and I'm trying to create a keyboard for my language, the Venetan (spoken in the Veneto region of Italy). Unfortunately I have no way to choose the language Venetan because it does not exist, and choosing the Italian and...
  9. add new language

add new language: Hello i'm bilingual and i would like to add a new language to my keyboard not only English it is possible ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-new-language/ef988f1f-8461-4a3d-89de-de3734b81d33
  10. Windows 10 adds keyboard language as System Language

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 adds keyboard language as System Language: Hello, I have this issue... the system language is set to French, the region is set to France. The Keyboard layout is german (i have a german keyboard). The German language is automatically added to the Language Bar. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Thank you 65361

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant change language keyboard win 10

2. i can t add new keyboard windows 10

3. cant add language keyboard windows 10

4. windows 10 cant add arabic language to keyboard