Windows 10: Windows 10 can't click anything

Discus and support Windows 10 can't click anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I start up my computer and get to the desktop screen im not able to click on anything. its not my mouse problem, but whenever i try click on icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GerLor1, Sep 16, 2020.

1. GerLor1 Win User

Windows 10 can't click anything

When I start up my computer and get to the desktop screen im not able to click on anything. its not my mouse problem, but whenever i try click on icons on the taskbar it will freeze and i wont be able to click on the icons on the taskbar or my desktop icons but can still move my mouse. Please helppp.

:)

GerLor1, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 can't click anything - Similar Threads - can't click anything

2. Can't right click anything in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't right click anything in taskbar: Following an update I had a few days ago, I can no longer right click anything on my taskbar. It still seems to register that I am right clicking on those icons, as the icon lights up as though I had right clicked on it, but there is no other interaction. submitted by...
  3. Can't click anything outside "focused/active" window

Can't click anything outside "focused/active" window: Hi, I have this intermittent problem where at some point during my session, I won't be able to click anything outside certain focused window. For instance, if I had task manager opened right before restarting the computer, and I couldn't click anything outside of it unless I...
  4. Can't click anything

Can't click anything: can't click my start button or the search button next to it. the windows store and internet explorer dont open. Any fixes? submitted by /u/195iQDion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fknct3/cant_click_anything/
  5. Can't click on anything

Can't click on anything: Randomly, I am not able to click on anything. I can move mouse just fine, but can't click on any task buttons. They don't even highlight when I hover over them. I am able to click on apps on the desktop though (the shortcuts). If I restart 4 times, smetimes the problem goes...
  6. Can't click anything on my PC sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't click anything on my PC sometimes: Almost every time I use my computer I have a really annoying bug to deal with and no one seems to have exactly the same problem that I have. - Sometimes (randomly) I can't click icons (even the start button) on the task bar. Hover animations does not work either. -...
  7. Can't click on anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't click on anything: Today i was changing some settings in the bios, and after i restarted the pc i couldnt click on anything (but i could still move the mouse). I was able to create a new admin account on my pc and now i can use the mouse again. How can i get my mouse to work in my main...
  8. Can't left click on anything on the desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't left click on anything on the desktop: Hi all. My windows 10 seems to "locked". I am able to sign in then when I get to the desktop, I am unable to open any program. The system recently updated. I cannot figure out what is happening. Thank you in advance....
  9. I can't click on anything in the start menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't click on anything in the start menu.: Hello, I had this problem in Windows 8 and 8.1 as well, so i figured with the new ten I'd actually try to get this fixed. Before, it didn't bug me as much. Before the update i simply wiped my computer just like i did before 8.1 so that it could install faster and not have to...
  10. Can't Click On Anything In Desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Click On Anything In Desktop?: Greetings! So I have been having this PC problem for perhaps a week or so now? One time when I awoke from sleep, when I logged in today, and then sometimes when I am using my PC. So what happens is, randomly I cannot click on any desktop icons(left click and right click...