Windows 10: Windows 10 cant connect to the internet

Discus and support Windows 10 cant connect to the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect to the internet on my Windows 10 computer. I powered it on today and got the notification that 'Computer is offline, please enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by solicc, Mar 26, 2019.

1. solicc Win User

Windows 10 cant connect to the internet

I'm trying to connect to the internet on my Windows 10 computer. I powered it on today and got the notification that 'Computer is offline, please enter recent password' (something along those lines) and now the computer won't connect to any kind of internet. I have tried to turn on the firewall in hopes to be able to use that to connect to the internet, but got an error 'Windows could not start firewall on local computer. Error 87' and cannot seem to find a solution anywhere to fix this. My wireless adapter seems to be fine, its status light is green.

I've tried to do everything possible but there seems to be no fix. Help.

:)

solicc, Mar 26, 2019

2. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 26, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

Did you run the Windows 10 connection troubleshooter?

Troubleshoot Internet connection problems

Also, check in the "Device Manager" to see if the network adapter is ok.
    You may need to un-install it and then "Scan for new devices".

This is published by HP; however, it gives some good info on troubleshooting with the device manager.
    HP PCs - Device Manager Information (Windows 10, 8)

95Viper, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 cant connect to the internet - Similar Threads - cant connect internet

2. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect to internet: Model: HP All-in-One 22-c0xxBought 2018Windows 10Hi,just updated the hard drive on my PC to an SSD and it reset everything. Ive managed to get windows installed however its not able to detect my WIFI network? IIRC my model should have a built in WIFI adapter so i shouldnt...
  3. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant connect to internet: Hello, the problem is with internet i connected to ethernet but it is not howing internet it is showing you can connectto devices on ur local network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/d458e959-fdb6-4bf7-af09-0e95893033d8
  4. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to internet: I buy this laptop DELL yesterday then I download an application for my work then it can't detect the connection while google chrome is okay and fast. I also check my internet, it fine and PING ms :9 , DOWNLOAD :111.52 ,Mbps UPLOAD :20.75Mbps .Can someone help me I really...
  5. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to internet: I buy this laptop DELL yesterday then I download an application for my work then it can't detect the connection while google chrome is okay and fast. I also check my internet, it fine and PING ms :9 , DOWNLOAD :111.52 ,Mbps UPLOAD :20.75Mbps .Can someone help me I really...
  6. Cant connect to internet !

Cant connect to internet !: so basicly this has been a long process of me trying to solve my issue. let me explain, i can connect to wifi and Ethernet and both of them say "connected" but i cant access any online services (chrome, gta, csgo, steam ect ect) sometimes it will have the yellow error symbol...
  7. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant connect to internet: Im having a problem useing the internet, my intel(R) wireless-AC 9560 has a code 10 error. Will going back to a previous version of Windows 10 fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/34b8068d-dbe4-4dae-a4d9-96f69368bb52
  8. cant connect to internet

cant connect to internet: Hi.i use a acer aspire e 15 laptop.Started it up today and i cant get on the internet,its showing i have a good connection and i ran the truble shooter and that said their is no problem,other pc's in the homw have no problem with the internet.Any help please 122834
  9. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Support
    cant connect to internet: Hi.i use a acer aspire e 15 laptop.Started it up today and i cant get on the internet,its showing i have a good connection and i ran the trouble shooter and that said their is no problem,other pc's in the home have no problem with the internet.Any help please 122835
  10. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Support
    cant connect to internet: Hi.i use a acer aspire e 15 laptop.Started it up today and i cant get on the internet,its showing i have a good connection and i ran the truble shooter and that said their is no problem,other pc's in the homw have no problem with the internet.Any help please 122834