Windows 10: Windows 10 can't control volume with Galaxy Buds connected

Discus and support Windows 10 can't control volume with Galaxy Buds connected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I got my galaxy buds a few weeks ago. There are no connectivity issues with them. They will connect to my surface laptop 2, no problem, but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ashley the Editor, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 can't control volume with Galaxy Buds connected

So I got my galaxy buds a few weeks ago. There are no connectivity issues with them. They will connect to my surface laptop 2, no problem, but when I try to adjust the volume, the slider will move but the volume doesn't actually change. I've read many forums, contacted Samsung to which it was stated that there was no solution and I was told to contact Microsoft, contacted Microsoft where they told me it was an issue regarding Samsung's drivers, and messed around with it on my own.

When I went into my output devices I have noticed that it comes up as two different devices. One is stereo and the other is handsfree audio. I played around with enabling and disabling them and at one point I was able to adjust the volume! But then it went back to this issue and I have no idea what I can do. Please help!! I've also posted this on Samsung's forums but I have gotten no response.

:)

Ashley the Editor, Jan 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 Bluetooth pairs with Galaxy S8 but will not connect

Hi Tanner Greenwald,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to isolate to the root cause of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    2. Are you able to connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 with other devices?
    3. Are you able to connect other Bluetooth devices to your Windows 10 computer?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Fix Bluetooth problems in
    Windows 10
    and Can't connect a bluetooth device to the phone or tablet
    and check if you are able to connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 with your Windows 10 computer.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Dennis Win User
    Bleutooth headphones Galaxy Buds TouchPad types characters in Remote Desktop (RDP)

I use Galaxy Buds (bleutooth headphones) on my Laptop. On the Buds there is a touchpad that can be used to control my phone (if they are connected to the phone).

From my Laptop i use a remote desktop connection to my work PC (a virtual machine). Now if I touch the buds, a character is typed into the VM (single touch is a 'g', double touch a 'p' and tripple a 'q'.

When I do this on my laptop, nothing happens.

In my Remove Desktop configuration, under 'local devices and resources', I have only 'shared' the C-drive of my laptop. (no priters, clipboard, etc.).

How is this possible? And how can I stop this?

Dennis, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 can't control volume with Galaxy Buds connected

volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 can't control volume with Galaxy Buds connected

1. Windows 10 can't control volume with Galaxy Buds connected - Similar Threads - can't control volume

2. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro: hello, few months before I got new pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a dongle to connect them to my pc.I have no issues with connecting them to my pc but when I'm using them for around a minute they work perfectly fine or less I hear the disconnection sound. im using them with my...
  3. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro: hello, few months before I got new pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a dongle to connect them to my pc.I have no issues with connecting them to my pc but when I'm using them for around a minute they work perfectly fine or less I hear the disconnection sound. im using them with my...
  4. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't download galaxy buds

Can't download galaxy buds: It said "There has been an error". I tried to download the app but it failed ; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-galaxy-buds/6cd32dcc-dc39-46e7-afa1-1a93be20ab98
  6. Can't download galaxy buds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download galaxy buds: It said "There has been an error". I tried to download the app but it failed ; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-galaxy-buds/6cd32dcc-dc39-46e7-afa1-1a93be20ab98
  7. Galaxy buds connection to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Galaxy buds connection to laptop: I can connect my galaxy buds with my laptop it is paired and connected but when I try to wear it, first no sound then it will disconnect.It is galaxy buds 2 and it works on my phone already. my laptop is HP and I connected other Bluetooth devices on it alreadyany help,...
  8. Galaxy buds connection to laptop

Galaxy buds connection to laptop: I can connect my galaxy buds with my laptop it is paired and connected but when I try to wear it, first no sound then it will disconnect.It is galaxy buds 2 and it works on my phone already. my laptop is HP and I connected other Bluetooth devices on it alreadyany help,...
  9. Connecting Galaxy Buds+

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting Galaxy Buds+: Hi there! I just got a pair of Galaxy Buds+ and paired them with my laptop. They originally connected with voice and music. The microphone worked and there were no problems. The next day when I paired them again, they connected with only music. Because it didn't connect with...
  10. galaxy buds plus connection issue with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    galaxy buds plus connection issue with windows 10: My buds connect to my iphone 8 perfectly fine, but they don’t connect to my pc running windows 10. i have tried connecting them on two pcs running windows 10, neither worked. any ideas? submitted by /u/lindslin [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. galaxy buds causing pc to crash

2. configurar galaxy buds windows 10 volumen