Windows 10: Windows 10 Can't Create New Folder And Error When Extracting Files 0x80004005

Discus and support Windows 10 Can't Create New Folder And Error When Extracting Files 0x80004005 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just realize that currently my desktop can't create new folder and even couldn't extract zip files. I've tried all the methods from the same problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by _Binz, Jan 28, 2021.

1. _Binz Win User

Windows 10 Can't Create New Folder And Error When Extracting Files 0x80004005

I just realize that currently my desktop can't create new folder and even couldn't extract zip files.

I've tried all the methods from the same problem here, and nothing happen. also in that thread the support ask if the user can create other files, in my case is yes, I can create other files except the new folder.

Also I've tried to find any instruction to fix the extract problem and also nothing happen, and i've tried to update my windows and I still have the problem.

and since I have this issue, somehow my Discord app is acting weird like "Program is Missing".

I already asked about the same problem before, but no one replied. My Question Before

please help, thanks.

:)

_Binz, Jan 28, 2021
  2. D007 Win User
  3. pyramid10 Win User
    Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Can't Create New Folder And Error When Extracting Files 0x80004005 - Similar Threads - Can't Create Folder

2. Can't create new folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't create new folders in Windows 10: Hiya,So as the title suggests, I can't create new folders. This isn't specific to any drive, it's literally everywhere on every drive. All I can do is create a shortcut, bitmap image, rich text document and a text document. This happened after an update but I don't know which...
  3. Can't create new folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create new folders in Windows 10: Hiya,So as the title suggests, I can't create new folders. This isn't specific to any drive, it's literally everywhere on every drive. All I can do is create a shortcut, bitmap image, rich text document and a text document. This happened after an update but I don't know which...
  4. Can't create new folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Can't Create New Folder And Error When Extracting Files 0x80004005

Windows 10 Can't Create New Folder And Error When Extracting Files 0x80004005: I just realize that currently my desktop can't create new folder and even couldn't extract zip files. I've tried all the methods from the same problem here, and nothing happen. also in that thread the support ask if the user can create other files, in my case is yes, I can...
  6. Error 0x80004005 when moving folder

Error 0x80004005 when moving folder: I'm getting Error 0x80004005 whenever I try to move a folder or a zipped folder. I can move individual files just fine. Windows 10 is up-to-date, and I've made sure that all users have Full Control over the folders in question. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank...
  7. New Windows 10 Error Code 0x80004005

New Windows 10 Error Code 0x80004005: Keep getting this error code while trying to set up an email account. Two accounts were successful but the third failed. Something Went Wrong message and We're sorry but weren't able to do this. ERROR CODE 0x80004005 Thanks! My email provider address is a...
  8. Can't rename any folder (error 0x80004005)

Can't rename any folder (error 0x80004005): Hi, I recently ran into a problem. When I try to rename any folder on my drive or in an external USB, an error "0x80004005" pops up and says: 'An unexpected error is keeping you from renaming the folder. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to...
  9. "File Exists" Error When Creating New Folder in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    "File Exists" Error When Creating New Folder in Explorer: Got an odd one for you: A user is in File Explorer, right-clicks, and tries to create a new folder. She gets an error that says File Exists. There is already a folder called New Folder in the folder that she's currently in. As well as a New Folder (2), New Folder (3) etc....
  10. Can't create local user, only get an 0x80004005 error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't create local user, only get an 0x80004005 error: What should have been a 2-minute task has turned into a death march, the kind only Microsoft can provide! *Mad I simply wanted to remove a long dead hotmail account from my user sign in account and update it with my current outlook email. Seems innocent enough. After much...
Tags: