Windows 10: windows 10 cant detect my microsoft mouse

Discus and support windows 10 cant detect my microsoft mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI, i recently replaced an realtec wifi/bluetooth M2 card in my laptop with an intelAx200. I had my microsoft bluetooth mouse paired with the realtec... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PIN0,K10, Jul 13, 2020.

1. PIN0,K10 Win User

windows 10 cant detect my microsoft mouse

HI, i recently replaced an realtec wifi/bluetooth M2 card in my laptop with an intelAx200. I had my microsoft bluetooth mouse paired with the realtec and working fine, but now with the ax200 it doesnt detect the mouse. i CAN detect and pair with other devices no problem.

i cant find any report of people with a similar problem, so if anyone can, help is much appreciated.

:)

PIN0,K10, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jul 13, 2020
  4. windows 10 cant detect my microsoft mouse

i have a problem with microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse in windows 10

Hi Anas,

This can be caused by the mouse drivers, or an issue with the hardware itself. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made to your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Did you try using the mouse on a different computer to see if it is still working?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Hardware Troubleshooter on the computer. This will detect and correct errors with the hardware automatically. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows logo key + S on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound, then Hardware and Devices.

If the issue persists, update your mouse or touch pad drivers with the steps on this

link.

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 cant detect my microsoft mouse

1. windows 10 cant detect my microsoft mouse - Similar Threads - cant detect microsoft

2. Windows 10 detects Wacom Tablet as Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 detects Wacom Tablet as Mouse: And it's not a problem with the Wacom Drivers. The INSTANT I plug in the tablet, the Device manager detects the tablet as a mouse, no sign of it on the Human Interface devices....
  3. Windows 10 detects Wacom Tablet as Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 detects Wacom Tablet as Mouse: And it's not a problem with the Wacom Drivers. The INSTANT I plug in the tablet, the Device manager detects the tablet as a mouse, no sign of it on the Human Interface devices....
  4. Mouse is not getting detected in Windows 10

Mouse is not getting detected in Windows 10: It happened when i was playing a game, I heard a sound from my PC. It sounded exactly like when someone remove a device from the USB port. I suddenly checked which one of my device is no longer connected with my PC, and realized it was my mouse. I later closed my game and...
  5. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center not detecting my mouse

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center not detecting my mouse: My Precision mouse is not detected by Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center software, on startup of software time it is show my mouse but notice not device detected after that Images showing below [ATTACH][ATTACH] Any ideas to resolve? Thank you all...
  6. Windows cant detect my Headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows cant detect my Headset: I'm using Hyper X revolver S. I can hear the sound through the headset and the mic work properly but in the setting it doesnt show my headset device in the Playback. Due to this it will pick sound from the microphone array and disrupt the audio. And i cant use the Nvidia High...
  7. Logitech mouse not detected by windows 10

Logitech mouse not detected by windows 10: When I connect Logitech wireless mouse g900 it works as long as USB is plugged but will not work wireless. Also it does not show up in Device Manager under Mice and other pointing devices, only 5 HID-compliant Mouse, are listed. Running Logitech gaming software results in...
  8. Windows 10 battery not detected and usb mouse is not detected

Windows 10 battery not detected and usb mouse is not detected: Hi, I have this laptop https://www.sony.co.in/electronics/support/laptop-pc-vgn-series/vgn-cs3agh/specifications Ram : 3GB It was having windows vista pre installed. But, i have now windows 10 64-bit installed. Its now fully updated by using windows update. But, the...
  9. Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse: I have a perfectly working windows 10 pro laptop , 64-bit and a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse working perfectly. Yet the dumb Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center is not detecting my mouse. Check the picture below. Since this is such an old issue, since I installed...
  10. Mouse not being detected by Windows 10

Mouse not being detected by Windows 10: Tried plugging in a new mouse to USB and nothing. The mouse does not appear anywhere in settings, hardware etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-not-being-detected-by-windows-10/205c45c1-7bb7-4bda-8713-bf9e6cc015bf