Windows 10: Windows 10 can't display curved correctly.

Discus and support Windows 10 can't display curved correctly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I recently ran into these issues: windows 10 can't display curves correctly. It makes curves in a strange way. Look at these icons:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Leonardo Wong, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Windows 10 can't display curved correctly.

Hi,

I recently ran into these issues: windows 10 can't display curves correctly. It makes curves in a strange way.

Look at these icons:​

Windows 10 can't display curved correctly. 3a9729f8-e002-40d3-bf87-663e0079de80?upload=true.jpg

This is an example of what I'm saying. Those icons should be a circle. The same thing happens when I record with xbox gamebar, the recording icon is displayed like those ones.

Can someone explain to me why and how to resolve?

Thanks for your support

:)

Leonardo Wong, Mar 16, 2021

2. Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2021
  4. damtachoa Win User

Windows 10 can't display curved correctly.

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 can't display curved correctly.

1. Windows 10 can't display curved correctly. - Similar Threads - can't display curved

2. Windows 10 Weather widget not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Weather widget not displaying correctly: Recently, the weather widget on my task bar has not been displaying correctly, it keeps being replaced by the generic news iconThis is what it used to look like:And this is what it looks like now:And I have no idea how to revert this. I have looked into the settings and...
  3. Windows 10 Dialog box not displaying correctly

Windows 10 Dialog box not displaying correctly: Hi, I believe I have a slight problem with Windows 10 dialog boxes not displaying correctly. The information if displayed is bunched up in a tiny section of the dialog box if at all, as it is displayed as in this picture below.As you can see this isn't how its meant to look....
  4. Display – can't find correct display size I think.

Display – can't find correct display size I think.: I'm using a PC, Intel I 7, 16 Gb RAM and a 1 TB hard drive with a 24 inch display and Windows 10 pro with Firefox 87.2 64 bit. Since switching from Windows 7 I've been unable to display one of the websites I use a lot of the time, the Daily Mail Football section. This page...
  5. Curved Edges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Curved Edges: Is there any way to give floating windows curved edges? submitted by /u/ana-oop-sksksk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kth5mz/curved_edges/
  6. Fan Curve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan Curve: Hello, so I have a Ryzen 3600 with a wraith prism, I was wondering what the recommended fan curve was, I dont know whats right... If anyone can help me please wright down the fan speed% then the temp in Celsius. Thanks!...
  7. Windows 10 is not displaying the correct resolution

Windows 10 is not displaying the correct resolution: My display resolution is 1920x1080. I have went into display settings and nvidia control panel and manually set everything to 1920x1080. To confirm, the option for 1920x1080 is showing up and it is showing up as applied. Went I open a program such as Firefox, Steam,...
  8. curved corners

curved corners: will windows 10 windows ever get curved corners? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curved-corners/ebeeec07-edfb-40d2-8ff6-d55d143bc16c
  9. Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10

Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10: Hello, I have been trying to install new fonts on my Windows 10. The fonts gets installed and show up in the Office apps, but as I type, the font is not displaying correctly and is replaced by a generic font. The font file is a .TTF and it has been working for me on my other...
  10. Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly: Hi people, Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit through an ISO file created by the Media Creation Tool, I noticed a font display problem. The screenshot shows the problem in Microsoft Edge (circled in red). The problem occurs in Internet Explorer and a few apps with...