Windows 10: Windows 10 can't find FX CM215fw printer drivers

Discus and support Windows 10 can't find FX CM215fw printer drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I bought two new laptops and I had problem connecting to my existing printer. I followed all the steps to add a printer on the laptops. I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VivLam, Aug 2, 2020.

1. VivLam Win User

Windows 10 can't find FX CM215fw printer drivers

Hi,

I bought two new laptops and I had problem connecting to my existing printer. I followed all the steps to add a printer on the laptops. I had downloaded the driver from Fuji Xerox website.

What next step should I do to add the printer?

Kindly advise. Thanks

:)

VivLam, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Windows can't find printer, finds nonexistent printers

As per your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to your PC.
    • If it still won't work, try running the printing troubleshooter.
    • If you’re still having problems, your printer may need a new driver.

Windows 10 can't find FX CM215fw printer drivers [​IMG]
    • Open Start,
      enter Devices and Printers,
      select it from the list of results, and select your printer. Then select
      Remove device at the top of the screen and reinstall your printer
    If Windows doesn’t automatically find a new driver, look for one on the
    device manufacturer's website and follow their installation instructions.

Let us know how it goes.

Ma. Lau, Aug 2, 2020
  3. RokeW Win User
    Printer visible on network but can't connect

Well I had done all of the suggested steps but in wrong order. I updated router firmware, but still couldn't see printer. When I then reinstalled the new driver I had downloaded, it located the printer and all is now running fine. How complex this can get!

RokeW, Aug 2, 2020
  4. RiSii Win User

Installed Windows 10/Can't find network printer

We have four windows 7 computers and a network printer in the office. All were connected to the printer (directly, through the network). Last night, Windows 10 installed inadvertently on one of the computers, and the printer stopped working. I deleted the
    printer and attempted to reinstall, but the computer won't find the printer. that means: 1) I can't find it in the printer install wizard, 2) it wont' find the ip address (when I try to install and ip printer)...and 3) i can't even connect to the printer web
    interface via a browser using the known ip address. I can still do all these things with the windows 7 machines.

I contacted the printer support team, and we figured out that the Windows 10 computer was acting as if it were on it's own little network slice. We pinged all the computers: all the computer were reporting back except the windows 10 computer (request timed
    out).

I contacted Microsoft chat support, and he was useless, insisting I had a printer driver issue. I've already downloaded the updated driver. It doesn't install itself and magically "find" the printer on the network.

The windows 7 computers in the office are on a "work" network; the windows 10 defaulted to "private". It's listed as discoverable. I've reset the tcpip stack, but not the modem or router.

Any suggestions regarding my issue?

RiSii, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 can't find FX CM215fw printer drivers - Similar Threads - can't find CM215fw

2. Can't find Windows 11 drivers for HP 7800 printer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Windows 11 drivers for HP 7800 printer.: Can't find Windows 11 drivers for HP 7800 printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-windows-11-drivers-for-hp-7800-printer/a441fa84-ea91-4fbf-bac4-a0886a25e7fc
  3. Can't find Windows 11 drivers for HP 7800 printer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find Windows 11 drivers for HP 7800 printer.: Can't find Windows 11 drivers for HP 7800 printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-windows-11-drivers-for-hp-7800-printer/a441fa84-ea91-4fbf-bac4-a0886a25e7fc
  4. Can't find my printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my printer: I am trying to download a printer. Microsoft is not recognizing my sign in, but I am signed in already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-printer/67a0e7f2-a58f-407c-a9e8-e9efa6d24bc2
  5. Can't find Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10: Hi! I'm trying to connect my bluetooth earphones to my notebook, but I can't find the Bluetooth anywhere, not even in the device manager. I tried installing some old drivers for this model, but I couldn't get none of them working. I have reinstalled Windows 10 a couple of...
  6. windows 10 can't find driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 can't find driver: My old hdd damage, had to buy a new one. Need to install windows 10 but can't find driver. There another post similar to this one but I have a different windows 10 installer....
  7. Finds printer, but can't install it

Finds printer, but can't install it: Ever since 2004 Spring release which I just had installed a few weeks ago. It seems to detect my local network printer, but cannot install it. I tried to download the driver from HP web site which is pretty old for Windows 10. It is dated 2015 was the last update. I have...
  8. Printer driver for FX 203A

Printer driver for FX 203A: Try to connect my Fuji Xerox Docuprint 203A to my new Laptop running windows 10. Have original driver, put unable to install as OS is not compatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-driver-for-fx-203a/6469102b-8d52-47bd-85bc-fb11d80dd7e6
  9. fx 6300 drivers

fx 6300 drivers: Hey I have an fx 6300 and I was wondering if there are any drivers that I could download from the amd website for my cpu. 92207
  10. Can't Find A Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Find A Printer: I have a two printers installed on my home WiFi, yet when I 'search' for them neither show up, what am I doing wrong. I have a new laptop which doesn't have a DVD/CD Drive to use the printer install disc so I need to figure this out. 50706