Windows 10: Windows 10 can't find my second display

Discus and support Windows 10 can't find my second display in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 can't find my second display. It's in device manager, I can see both, when I open Display Settings it can't detect the second monitor. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Polaris310, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 can't find my second display

Windows 10 can't find my second display. It's in device manager, I can see both, when I open Display Settings it can't detect the second monitor. I've already checked both video cards, no problems, both HDMI cables, no problems. Updated my drivers. Uninstalled both cards and reinstalled both cards. Used 1 card at a time and 1 monitor at a time, ALL HARDWARE IS OK. This new (August 12, 2019) Windows update messed everything up.

:)

Polaris310, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2019
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 can't find my second display

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 can't find my second display

1. Windows 10 can't find my second display - Similar Threads - can't find second

2. Can't find display brightness adaptive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find display brightness adaptive: Hello there, I want to ask here. Why I can't find a option that can enable or disable display brightness adaptive? I've try to find it at settings but I can't find it. And I've try to search it at Edit Power Plan but I still can't find the option to disable windows brightness...
  3. My laptop can't find and boot my second Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop can't find and boot my second Windows 10: Hello, I have a little problem with my second Windows, my laptop can't find him and so I can't use it, the problem is this second Windows 10 is the Windows that I use normally.This is a screenshot of my disks, so the Windows who I use actually is the Disk 2, and my second...
  4. My laptop can't find and boot my second Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop can't find and boot my second Windows 10: Hello, I have a little problem with my second Windows, my laptop can't find him and so I can't use it, the problem is this second Windows 10 is the Windows that I use normally.This is a screenshot of my disks, so the Windows who I use actually is the Disk 2, and my second...
  5. My laptop can't find and boot my second Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Can't resize second display

Can't resize second display: I am using the Surface Laptop 3 and a USB Type-C to HDMI adapter to add a second display. When I connect it, it sets the laptop display, which is physically half the size of the monitor, to be far bigger. This means when I move the mouse between the two, there is desync and...
  7. Can't Cursor Over To Second Display

Can't Cursor Over To Second Display: I have two displays. You know how, in "Settings", under the "Display" tab, there is a screen that shows the two displays we'll call them "The Monitor" and "The Laptop", arranged in a way so that, if they're right next to each other on the screen, that enables you to cursor...
  8. I can't find my usual desktop display

I can't find my usual desktop display: I can't access my usual desktop with icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-usual-desktop-display/ea3723e2-6b24-462e-b266-47d838bfe96f
  9. Can't display second screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't display second screen: When I go to "display settings", there is only one monitor shown. If I click "Detect", it says "Didn't detect another display". When I do WIN +P, I see message "Your PC can't project to another screen". Try reinstalling the driver or using a different video card. What do I...
  10. Can't find display menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find display menu: [img] First step, I can't find a Display button on my desktop. I do find it, under Advance Display Setting. When I click, it goes to the Bing screen again. So it doesn't confuse, the screen shot shows a Windows 7 background screen.) Believe me, I'm running...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant find a display