Windows 10: Windows 10 can't get out of automatic repair

Discus and support Windows 10 can't get out of automatic repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got this new Lenovo Ideapad. I turned it on for the first time an installed Google Chrome. After that everytime i try to start the laptop, its says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RafidRahman1, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 can't get out of automatic repair

I got this new Lenovo Ideapad. I turned it on for the first time an installed Google Chrome. After that everytime i try to start the laptop, its says "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC" and gets into automatic repair. I searched the web and wrote some lines in command prompt but nothing worked. I even tried installing new windows but it doesnt work. What can i do now?

:)

RafidRahman1, Mar 1, 2021

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Mar 1, 2021
  3. EarthDog Win User
    EarthDog, Mar 1, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 can't get out of automatic repair

RCoon, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 can't get out of automatic repair

1. Windows 10 can't get out of automatic repair - Similar Threads - can't automatic repair

2. How to get out of the preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get out of the preparing automatic repair: I already tried multiple things like pressing the power button for 20 seconds, to press the f8 multiple times and it does not work. It looks like is frozen and it’s been like this like for 5 days. The battery of the laptop wasn’t working well, the laptop has antivirus and...
  3. How to get out of the preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get out of the preparing automatic repair: I already tried multiple things like pressing the power button for 20 seconds, to press the f8 multiple times and it does not work. It looks like is frozen and it’s been like this like for 5 days. The battery of the laptop wasn’t working well, the laptop has antivirus and...
  4. How to get out of the preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't get to automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get to automatic repair: Hey thereYesterday, when I booted up my laptop to upload some files, I got a bluescreen saying "UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME", then it restarted. Alright, I get a little pissed but wait, computer restarts and I see the Windows logo with the tekst starting automatic repair. Then...
  6. Can't get to automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get to automatic repair: Hey thereYesterday, when I booted up my laptop to upload some files, I got a bluescreen saying "UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME", then it restarted. Alright, I get a little pissed but wait, computer restarts and I see the Windows logo with the tekst starting automatic repair. Then...
  7. Can't get to automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't get out of automatic repair failed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't get out of automatic repair failed: Hello! This morning when I started up my PC, it was doing a memory check. The night before there was an automatic Windows Update (the latest one). Now it is stuck on Automatic Repair Failed, the SrtTrail.txt problem. So I tried: -all the command prompt turorials (bootrec...
  9. Can't get out of automatic repair, page fault error loop

Can't get out of automatic repair, page fault error loop: I basically do not venture into much software in computers so my understanding isn't there, but I've been an electronics tech so will venture into things. The following is the best way I can describe my issue. I've basically googled and tried many things that come up. This...
  10. Can't Get Past "Automatic Repair"

Can't Get Past "Automatic Repair": Last week I downloaded some HP Updates that were available (something to do with graphics, possibly one to do with audio. Not sure.) Then I got a series of blue screens. First said "Stop Code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE". Then, "Stop Code: DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED...