Windows 10: "Windows [10] can´t get the information from the router" (Epson Wifi-printer) SOLUTION

Discus and support "Windows [10] can´t get the information from the router" (Epson Wifi-printer) SOLUTION in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I came into this problem when trying to connect my Epson XP-3200 to my notebook via wifi. Both printer and notebook were in the same network. Signal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Regular-Milk2999, May 24, 2024.

1. "Windows [10] can´t get the information from the router" (Epson Wifi-printer) SOLUTION

So I came into this problem when trying to connect my Epson XP-3200 to my notebook via wifi. Both printer and notebook were in the same network. Signal was definitely strong enough. In the windows settings my notebook had found the printer and was listed under "Devices>printers". I had installed the drivers from Epson Website and completed the setup. In the setup program the printer was found and setup was complete. Yet When I went to the available Wifis, clicked on my printer on "connect" it told me the error message in the title.
    I was nearly going mad when I stopped for the day.

I searched online for similar cases in hope of the solution. There were the great ideas of "try troubleshooting" or "try updating your drivers" which are 9/10 times not helpful. Nothing helped. I stopped for the day.

Next day I started my microsoft Word like normal without having connected to my cool printer and thought "what if I just .... print it." (without having it connected over the wifi menu).
    and there it went, it printed. I chose the appropriate printer in the selection of the print menu in Word itself and it printed.
    I don't know.

For anyone having similar issues. Just try printing without selecting it in the Wifi Menu.

submitted by /u/Regular-Milk2999
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Regular-Milk2999, May 24, 2024
Thema:

"Windows [10] can´t get the information from the router" (Epson Wifi-printer) SOLUTION

1. "Windows [10] can´t get the information from the router" (Epson Wifi-printer) SOLUTION - Similar Threads - can´t information router

2. wifi is out of order for epson printer L5190

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi is out of order for epson printer L5190: Good day!Why I cant connect my printer into pc and wifi is out of order for Epson L5190 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-out-of-order-for-epson-printer-l5190/8ecc592c-65db-442b-b99f-b02d68aba335
  3. wifi is out of order for epson printer L5190

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi is out of order for epson printer L5190: Good day!Why I cant connect my printer into pc and wifi is out of order for Epson L5190 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-out-of-order-for-epson-printer-l5190/8ecc592c-65db-442b-b99f-b02d68aba335
  4. I can´t open my mails. Are getting following information.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can´t open my mails. Are getting following information.: Det gick inte att visa meddelandet Ett oväntat problem uppstod i Windows Live Mail när det här meddelandet visades. Kontrollera om minnet eller det lediga diskutrymmet håller på att ta **** på datorn och försök igen....
  5. epson printer windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    epson printer windows 10: i have an epson et3700 printer that continually quits printing. when i contact tech support they take me thru the process of adding a printer using add a local port. then a box with 6 blank boxes pops up and the printer cannot be added. epson says this is a windows 10 problem...
  6. having problems reconnecting my epson printer to windows 10 from a new virgin media router...

having problems reconnecting my epson printer to windows 10 from a new virgin media router...: can anyone help with the above problem my epson printer is an inkjet F2AE63 EPSON STYLUS SX235. I have tried updating my drivers and also uninstalling and re installing...
  7. HOw to connect an epson printer by wifi

HOw to connect an epson printer by wifi: Hi, I had my printer set up but had to reformat my computer The printer is selected under my printers and scanners in settings however is now offline and wont print I need to know how to connect it via wifi...
  8. Epson XP 200 Printer wifi and NBN

Epson XP 200 Printer wifi and NBN: I have just had the NBN connected and now cannot print. I have rebooted and had a look around but not knowledgeable enough to work it out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-xp-200-printer-wifi-and-nbn/19086bb9-adc3-496a-b21a-a44a5550fe5e
  9. router/access point channel conflict with Epson printer

router/access point channel conflict with Epson printer: when I put my server code in - 192, etc. it asks for my user name and password but says it isn't a secure site. So should I proceed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/routeraccess-point-channel-conflict-with-epson/4f0513eb-3ff5-41cd-820a-0c799f672049
  10. Cannot connect to Epson wifi printer from Win10 notebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to Epson wifi printer from Win10 notebook: Hi, I'm trying to install an Epson WF3520 Printer, connected to my network by wifi, onto a Windows 10 ACER laptop. (Anniversary update, and all other updates installed.) The printer, laptop and other computers on the network are all using reserved DHCP addresses. From...