Windows 10: Windows 10 - can't install developer tools

Discus and support Windows 10 - can't install developer tools in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attempting to install developer mode in settings results in my system hanging/spinning at this point (below). I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 2016... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Spohn, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Spohn Win User

Windows 10 - can't install developer tools

Attempting to install developer mode in settings results in my system hanging/spinning at this point (below). I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB. Thanks.

Windows 10 - can't install developer tools 970bfc7a-8a94-4af6-9b38-59afbdf776f6?upload=true.jpg

:)

Spohn, Jun 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Windows 10 - can't install developer tools [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

4. Windows 10 - can't install developer tools

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - can't install developer tools

1. Windows 10 - can't install developer tools - Similar Threads - can't install developer

2. Disable Developer Tools in Microsoft Edge using Registry in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Disable Developer Tools in Microsoft Edge using Registry in Windows 10: Developer tools (or Microsoft Edge DevTools) help to perform a lot of tasks within the browser like edit CSS, make changes to the HTML webpage, debug your script or code, etc. There is a good list of DevTools in Microsoft Edge that helps the developers to test and build...
  3. Windows Identity Foundation 3.5 - Development Tool???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Identity Foundation 3.5 - Development Tool???: The company I work for refuses to enable Windows Identity Foundation 3.5 in Windows 10 because Windows Identity Foundation 3.5 is a Development Tool, only used to create applications. However, we have applications that will not function without it. How do I explain to them...
  4. Can't find Windows Install Tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find Windows Install Tool: Hi There - I am trying to install a bootable USB - all I can seem to find on their website is the ISO... I was under the impression Win10 has a tool that builds the bootable usb for you. I was just going to grab an ISO and throw it in etcher but it is complaining about the...
  5. Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey

in Windows 10 News
    Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey: Windows is proud to once again sponsor the latest VisionMobile Developer Economics survey , and want to ask our readers to spend 15 minutes on it. This is VisionMobile’s 11th developer survey and examines developer tool usage trends across the industry. It’s a great...
  6. Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10 Browser tooling has come a long way since the days of Internet Explorer! The Microsoft Edge Developer Tools are built with...
  7. Open Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10: How to: Open Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10 How to Open Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10 Browser tooling has come a long way since the days of Internet Explorer! The Microsoft Edge Developer Tools are built with TypeScript, powered by open...
  8. Announcing latest improvements for F12 developer tools in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing latest improvements for F12 developer tools in Windows 10: The latest Windows 10 Insider Preview updates bring great new improvements to the F12 developer tools, including some of your most requested features from UserVoice and a new experiments initiative that allows you to try out powerful new features before they’re finished....
  9. Windows 10 Developer Tools released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Developer Tools released: Still installing on my VM - takes forever!!! Had to create a new VM as the old VM's hard drive wasn't big enough. Had to install Visual Studio 2015 CTP6 before installing the tools Also, the update to 10046 didn't load at first, so I had to update to it after installing VS...
  10. Updates for F12 developer tools in Windows 10 build 9926

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for F12 developer tools in Windows 10 build 9926: Last week, we shared the latest news for the Windows 10 Web platform and introduced Project Spartan, the browser built for Windows 10. In addition to building Project Spartan, we have been hard at work updating the Internet Explorer developer tools in Windows 10. Today we...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installing windows developer tools windows 1903

2. windows 10 development tools install