Windows 10: Windows 10 can't install properly

Discus and support Windows 10 can't install properly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! Some time ago, I used a bad software to resize my partition and windows got corrupted. No biggie, I pulled valuable data from the SSD and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by akakigvelesiani, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 can't install properly

Hello! Some time ago, I used a bad software to resize my partition and windows got corrupted. No biggie, I pulled valuable data from the SSD and proceeded to install new OS. After choosing language and that kind of stuff, the PC shut down after some time and gave me some options. I tried all of them, but none worked, so I loaded a Flash Drive with Dban and wiped the SSD. Thinking this would help, I started installing windows, but it did the same thing.

I have no idea how to fix this, if you have any thoughts, please let me know.

Thanks for reading!

:)

akakigvelesiani, Jun 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 18, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 can't install properly

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 can't install properly

1. Windows 10 can't install properly - Similar Threads - can't install properly

2. Need proper drivers, but can't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need proper drivers, but can't install: I have an older HP desktop, 2nd generation i7, Pegatron 2AB5 motherboard, Samsung SSD. Using a Toshiba TV as monitor; also have external speakers connected at the back of the computer. Since installing the SSD and allowing the Windows 10 updates, I have no consistent sound...
  3. Need proper drivers, but can't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need proper drivers, but can't install: I have an older HP desktop, 2nd generation i7, Pegatron 2AB5 motherboard, Samsung SSD. Using a Toshiba TV as monitor; also have external speakers connected at the back of the computer. Since installing the SSD and allowing the Windows 10 updates, I have no consistent sound...
  4. Need proper drivers, but can't install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't boot to proper Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot to proper Windows installation: Last night I tried to update my computer to the Windows 11 update. It downloaded and installed the update. It then went to the "finishing updates, don't shut your computer off" screen, but my computer crashed. After reboot, it showed an "undoing changes made to your computer"...
  6. Can't boot to proper Windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't boot to proper Windows installation: Last night I tried to update my computer to the Windows 11 update. It downloaded and installed the update. It then went to the "finishing updates, don't shut your computer off" screen, but my computer crashed. After reboot, it showed an "undoing changes made to your computer"...
  7. Can't boot to proper Windows installation

8. Windows 10 not installing properly/not booting.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not installing properly/not booting.: Hello. I previously had a Linux computer and wanted to replace it with Windows, since I need specific Windows programs that Linux unfortunately doesn't have. I have a USB with the Windows ISO burned on it, and I used this to install Windows on the laptop. However, after I...
  9. WiFi Driver can't be installed properly

WiFi Driver can't be installed properly: Hi, I need the only network cable I currently have for another device, so I have to use my WiFi adapter on my PC for now. However, I noticed that it's very slow avg 5 Mbps. My internet connection is actually a lot faster avg 60 Mbps and it works fine on other devices and on...
  10. So Disappointed I Can't Get Windows 10 To Install Properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So Disappointed I Can't Get Windows 10 To Install Properly: Hi Everyone, I'm tying this on my Acer Aspire 5100-3357 laptop that originally came with windows vista home premium 32-bit installed on it. I recently purchased a authentic/genuine dvd disc that has windows 7 home premium edition w/sp1 on it, it's the 32-bit edition. It's...