Windows 10: Windows 10 can't install updates (dual boot with Kali)

Discus and support Windows 10 can't install updates (dual boot with Kali) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I installed dual boot Kali Linux with Windows 10, after that Windows 10 can't install the updated that require restarting the PC, the PC restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ramzi. H, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Ramzi. H Win User

Windows 10 can't install updates (dual boot with Kali)

Hello,
    I installed dual boot Kali Linux with Windows 10, after that Windows 10 can't install the updated that require restarting the PC, the PC restart normally but it show me that Windows can't install them, then it reboot again, and if I power on the pc it took a long time to start the Windows.

https://i.postimg.cc/L83w1Qx3/DSC-0072.jpg

:)

Ramzi. H, Mar 29, 2019

2. Kali linux Dual boot system will not install

Did you follow the official instructions?

Dual Boot Kali with Windows | Kali Linux

also check out this YouTube tutorial:

Andre Da Costa, Mar 29, 2019
  3. ZachWax Win User
    Kali linux Dual boot system will not install

Yep, I actually checked out both.

I tried entering the partitions manually and automatically partitioning it.

ZachWax, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 can't install updates (dual boot with Kali)

Installing Kali Linux As Dual Boot

Why I cant install kali linux as dual boot?

everytime i'm done installing it as soonest i boot there is no linux showing just windows

Naufal Fayyadh, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 can't install updates (dual boot with Kali)

1. Windows 10 can't install updates (dual boot with Kali) - Similar Threads - can't install updates

2. Kali Linux Dual Boot failed after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kali Linux Dual Boot failed after Windows update: I successfully installed Kali Linux dual boot with W11 Home. Hardware: Acer Aspire.It worked well until there was a Windows update.Now I no longer have the option to dual boot. It just boots to W11W11 works fine.I created 100GB of free space by shrinking the C: drive. In Disk...
  3. Kali Linux Dual Boot failed after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kali Linux Dual Boot failed after Windows update: I successfully installed Kali Linux dual boot with W11 Home. Hardware: Acer Aspire.It worked well until there was a Windows update.Now I no longer have the option to dual boot. It just boots to W11W11 works fine.I created 100GB of free space by shrinking the C: drive. In Disk...
  4. Can't install Kali Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Kali Linux: The problem is that my computer may have some restriction and I can't find how to disable it. I download Kali Linux and at the moment I want to open the folder to install it, the computer opens a window and asks me for which application from the Microsoft store I want to open...
  5. Can't install Kali Linux

Can't install Kali Linux: The problem is that my computer may have some restriction and I can't find how to disable it. I download Kali Linux and at the moment I want to open the folder to install it, the computer opens a window and asks me for which application from the Microsoft store I want to open...
  6. When I am dual booting Kali linux with windows, Kali is not detecting my disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I am dual booting Kali linux with windows, Kali is not detecting my disk?: Actually, When I had to dual boot Kali with windows, but kali is not detecting the my SSD[512gb] disk. while, I have already made an different partition for it and also I've all the possible solutions found on the web but still this problem is appearing. my BIOS is in UEFI...
  7. When I am dual booting Kali linux with windows, Kali is not detecting my disk?

When I am dual booting Kali linux with windows, Kali is not detecting my disk?: Actually, When I had to dual boot Kali with windows, but kali is not detecting the my SSD[512gb] disk. while, I have already made an different partition for it and also I've all the possible solutions found on the web but still this problem is appearing. my BIOS is in UEFI...
  8. resolution changed or text changed or something after kali linuxgrub dual boot installation

in Windows 10 Customization
    resolution changed or text changed or something after kali linuxgrub dual boot installation: recently i have install kali linux in dual boot with windows and its running fine.. but when i am back to wins 10 i saw some weird changes in text everywhere or resolution. something is not normal but the computer is running fine and everything is working like youtube and...
  9. Problem when dual windows 10 & kali linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem when dual windows 10 & kali linux: Hello. I had dual booted my PC which came with preinstalled Windows 10. I had dual booted with kali linux by creating a partition on the disk. After install kali linux.. I see this message: "Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB lists...
  10. Installing Kali Linux on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Kali Linux on Windows 10: How to install kali linux in windows 10 ***Original title: INSTALLATION*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-kali-linux-on-windows-10/85d6816d-18b8-4b91-9868-bac7be78ac2c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant update firmware with dual boot

2. dual boot windows 10 update