Windows 10: windows 10 can't login with password

Discus and support windows 10 can't login with password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows 10 can't login with password !!!!! And also de shutdown is missing !!!! windows 10 can't login with password !!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaBesan, Sep 30, 2018.

1. MaBesan Win User

windows 10 can't login with password

windows 10 can't login with password !!!!! And also de shutdown is missing !!!! windows 10 can't login with password !!!

:)

MaBesan, Sep 30, 2018

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 Login Issues -- Computer Password Does Not Work!

Hi Scott,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account using password login since PIN login is not working. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages when you tried to login?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

PC login password on Windows 10

Hi,

The password is used for you to be able to login to a specific account. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried using your current password?

Meanwhile, you may not able to recover your local account if you forgot your password. We suggest that you follow the steps in this article: Reset
    your Windows 10 local account password
    to reset your computer. After you reset your computer, you may create a new local account by clicking on this

link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 can't login with password - Similar Threads - can't login password

2. Can't login to Windows 10 - forgot password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to Windows 10 - forgot password: Hi all,My uncle has forgotten his login password and now he's locked out of his computer. I've tried resting the PC but it asked me asks me for the password. I tried entering safe mode following the steps laid out by some one in the forum but when I select the safe mode, the...
  3. Can't login to Windows 10 - forgot password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Windows 10 - forgot password: Hi all,My uncle has forgotten his login password and now he's locked out of his computer. I've tried resting the PC but it asked me asks me for the password. I tried entering safe mode following the steps laid out by some one in the forum but when I select the safe mode, the...
  4. Can't login to Windows 10 - forgot password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't login into Windows (wrong password)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login into Windows (wrong password): Hello everyone, I woke up being unable to login in to my Windows computer - it sways wrong password, try again. Is there anything I can do to be able to access my windows account again? Thanks, submitted by /u/jayboogie15 [link] [comments]...
  6. Can't login in windows with correct password

Can't login in windows with correct password: Have tried everything, Shift + restart safe mode. Recovery and others ask for admin access , then tried to alow admin access with comand promt which doesn't work! Teling me again "You need to sign in as administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts...
  7. Can't login to Windows 10 using password and PIN

Can't login to Windows 10 using password and PIN: Split from this thread. I have. A Toshiba Laptop with Windows 10. The other day threre was a update. It installed it. Then backed out for some reason?? Now i can no longer log in by password not the 4 digit pin no dots. Help...
  8. Can't Disable Windows 10 Login Password

Can't Disable Windows 10 Login Password: I don't have a business and am the sole user of this machine. I don't need the security of a password but I can't disable it. I have tried netplwiz, control userpasswords2, and local user, but none of these worked. I'm frustrated and want a solution that actually works!...
  9. Can't login with correct password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login with correct password: i restarted my PC to try and fix my printer as it wouldnt print. Now i cannot login. I type my correct password no luck. I type my correct PIN, no luck. Googled the problem and followed Microsoft advice to reset my password. I did this from my iPad and still cannot log in....
  10. Can't login to change password in windows?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't login to change password in windows?: I changed my microsoft email which also changes my login name/email in windows. Now everything seemed to update to my new email on win10 but when I go to change password in setting>accounts>sign in options it still shows my old email and says this service isn't working try...